Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to piss off a roastie in 0.87953 seconds.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Call her a 5/10, she will be in shock. :forcedsmile:

I'd be reported to the school administration and likely be given a suspension/housing probation.

You can piss a foid off even faster than that if you simply exist as a subhuman.

You can piss a foid off even faster than that if you simply exist as a subhuman.
Takes 0.2 seconds on average for foids to assess attractiveness.

How to piss them off in -3.27 X 10⁴ seconds:
Exist while being a sub4 within 100000 nautical miles of her.

You don't even have to say anything to her, just be ugly and glance at her for 0.013 seconds

How to piss them off in -3.27 X 10⁴ seconds:
Exist while being a sub4 within 100000 nautical miles of her.
Time cannot be expressed with a negative number. As a semi-decent studentcel, this triggers me a bit :feelsseriously:.

Time cannot be expressed with a negative number. As a semi-decent studentcel, this triggers me a bit :feelsseriously:.
That's the joke homie. Would you prefer that I put it as 3.27 X 10 to the power of negative that I don't know how to put on a keyboard 3?

That's the joke homie. Would you prefer that I put it as 3.27 X 10 to the power of negative that I don't know how to put on a keyboard 3?
3.27×10^−3, I typed it on my calculator.

I'd be reported to the school administration and likely be given a suspension/housing probation.
Don't wait around for the cucked campus police fags to get you.

Say hello to her