Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how to obtain neetbuxx?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
i’m currently working on a university degree from home and also was previously working as a cable lineman for a company that’s in tandem with a major ISP but stopped months ago for a personal issue, i have an autism diagnosis from years ago as well as proof of all my employment documents … what would I be able to do to get buxx to kick back for as long as possible until i finish my BSc at least, any possible way?

rob a bank (in payday)

act even more retarded than you already do

I can't even neet in my country, government will kick on your ass and tell us to get a job

be a retarded nigger faggot like me

The government only gives disability to people who don't deserve it. You could be a maniacal schizophrenic and they will deny you disability, then give it to some depressed idiot suffering from tinnitus.
i’ll larp as that depressed idiot then, gov. should be the easiest to fool, especially commiefornia federal gov.

You could follow Uncle Remus's guide to obtaining NEETbux.
i’ll look into it, i just want to semi NEET for the next months while still being able to eat and chill, fuck wagecucking… i won’t do so until i can find a remote sysadmin or cybersec job

GDQBaSkasAEF2iz

What country ?

how tf do retarded useless single mother niggers get welfare for shitting out criminals but decent citizens that deserve it get nothing? the western governments reward the worst people and punish the best

i’m currently working on a university degree from home and also was previously working as a cable lineman for a company that’s in tandem with a major ISP but stopped months ago for a personal issue, i have an autism diagnosis from years ago as well as proof of all my employment documents … what would I be able to do to get buxx to kick back for as long as possible until i finish my BSc at least, any possible way?
Having recent school and employment probably won't help you.

how tf do retarded useless single mother niggers get welfare for shitting out criminals but decent citizens that deserve it get nothing? the western governments reward the worst people and punish the best
Almost like the jews hate white people

Almost like the jews hate white people
bro stop blaming the jews. whites hate whites the most. white women and simps are causing your issues not random jewcels.