Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to not give a fuk about females? im so tired of feeling uncomfortable because of them

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i used to be okay on this matter but lately im just losing it due to isolation.... i always start to feel uncomfortable outside when im near a female.
ill give couple of examples

1. last week i went out at night around 11pm, and there was this female (around my age, looking like typcial stacy with whore clothes) and i was behind her like 8m. it was clear we both going to the same way to a park. and i just started feeling uncomfortable. i noticed she didnt even notice i was behind her (was too busy texting chad) so i made a big noisy step to make sure she will know im behind her (that way she wont suddenly freak when she will see me pass her.)
she right away looked at me and started walking a bit faster lol. after like 10 seconds she also pretended she is talking on the phone so if im a rapist or something i would leave her alone lmao....... it was so annoying so i just took another road.

2. this week i was sitting in my car near a shopping center, and 2 females (again, young stacies with whore clothes) walked really close to my car and when they noticed me sitting in my car they gave me such a vicious "youre pervet" look. like they got mad i can look at their cleavage from so close (and i had sunglasses also lol). one of them really looked like she legit wanted to say something to me but than she probaly understood she cant because im just sitting in my car. anyway it made me feel bad and couldnt stop thinking about it. before that i was having a pretty decent day......

everytime i walk behind a female and she looking back at me or when i pass a female and she looks at me i just feel so uncomforable it driving me insane.
it happens only with girls that are 5/10+ and around my age (or milfs.)
there was a period in my life i didnt gave a fuck but now i suddenly do..... sometimes i have my moments that i give zero fucks about them and it feels so good.

you will never accept your inceldom, but you can at least acknowledge your own strengths to better yourself.

woman, are too far gone at this point. there is no point in trying to access them anymore.

last week i went out at night around 11pm, and there was this female (around my age, looking like typcial stacy with whore clothes) and i was behind her like 8m. it was clear we both going to the same way to a park. and i just started feeling uncomfortable. i noticed she didnt even notice i was behind her (was too busy texting chad) so i made a big noisy step to make sure she will know im behind her (that way she wont suddenly freak when she will see me pass her.)
she right away looked at me and started walking a bit faster lol. after like 10 seconds she also pretended she is talking on the phone so if im a rapist or something i would leave her alone lmao....... it was so annoying so i just took another road.

Why would you make a loud step lol. That would creep me out as well.
I don't think it was something about you, it is just creepy in general to have a stranger walking behind you at 11pm.

I honestly think femoids are scared of me (large frame, 220lbs and acne scars. they know I could prob smother their chad boyfriends with my asshole if i wanted to) because I never get those reactions. Femoids usually will immediately look away from my direction or down towards their phone if I make even the slightest bit of eye contact with them.

You have to value yourself over these femoids. Everytime you walk past a Stacy, think "i am better than these femoids in every aspect + anything else positive about yourself". If you know for sure that you won't be able to fall into a Stacy's favor just don't bother, nothing you or she can do will change that. So the present does not matter.

Castrate yourself.

Just get a haircut bro

you will never accept your inceldom, but you can at least acknowledge your own strengths to better yourself.

woman, are too far gone at this point. there is no point in trying to access them anymore.
i know that.

Realize that you are either entirely invisible to them, or you appear as an asexual being. Either way, they don't care about you whatsoever, and so in return you should not care about them.

The key to becoming comfortable around young women is constant exposure to them - real exposure where you talk and interact with young women. But getting exposure to young women is nearly impossible if you are an ugly male, because women will naturally "ghost" you.

Fuck those thots, don’t care what they think. You should be looking at them in disgust make them feel the same way you do

LOL at the Stacy you were walking behind that phone ain’t going to save her from anything. I would have said don’t worry I’m not going to rape you I don’t want sloppy seconds.