Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to not appear like a complete social loner

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Well, if you're a 2/10, 5'5" manlet this won't help you in any way.

But the importance of social status is still underrated on this forum imo.
Which woman wants to date a social loser with literally 0 friends? Unless you're Chad, no one.
I might have a solution for that.

Currently I don't have any use for my solution, simply because I'm a subhuman who hasn't talked to people outside my family for weeks or months.
But whatever, I want to share my ideas with you.

1. Download a lot of apps which give you frequent notifications (News, weather, financial stuff, ...).
The important part is, that you need to larp as someone who gets a lot of text messages from friends and stuff.

2. What if a foid accidently sees your phone contacts? Having only a few contacts is a massive redflag.
-> The solution is simple, just create a lot of fake accounts. Use random male AND female names for them.

3. If you still have old or other simcards, just create fake conversations with yourself. The more people appear in messanger app XY, the better.

4. This step is optional and probably not everyone has the possibility to do that. But you have to rename the contacts of your parents (+ maybe coworkers).
In my case my parents are the only people who text me frequently (more or less). What if a foid accidently sees messanger app XY and only "mom" and "dad" appear there? Another massive redflag. Just rename them and pretend like they're your friends JFL.

I think these are very good first steps, just simply larp as someone who has a active social life.
Well, the next problem that comes to my mind is social media, oh no...

Last edited:
Don't forget to show them who follows you on incels.co

Just schizomaxx bro

me and my imaginary gf enjoyed your thread. thanks again

All that effort to impress some cunt who will leave you on a whim. Better just fuck a whore.

All that effort to impress some cunt who will leave you on a whim. Better just fuck a whore.
Probably have to pay for both, just you can ignore this thread with the whore kek

I doubt a foid would be impressed considering im ugly and short,socialcirclemaxxing is the best way imo just try to get NT male friends who aren't total losers and unpopular with foids and maybe you will get at least a kiss

Lying is rape :soy:

Meanwhile, they hide their skin under make up.
this, she'll file you for rape by fraud or what's it called. If she even cares about you and your imaginary personalities.

I doubt a foid would be impressed considering im ugly and short,socialcirclemaxxing is the best way imo just try to get NT male friends who aren't total losers and unpopular with foids and maybe you will get at least a kiss
Socialcirclemaxxing is literally impossible lol.
How should that work?
You have to be beyond high inhib for this shit. Not even the most high in hib fags on here would do that,not care about it that much, we are losers anyway and were use to it.
You have to be beyond high inhib for this shit. Not even the most high in hib fags on here would do that,not care about it that much, we are losers anyway and were use to it.
me and my imaginary gf enjoyed your thread. thanks again
I mean it only makes sense.
Who has better chances?

a 4/10 social loser
or
a 4/10 socially successful guy (larping as one)

looksmaxx.me thread

so much effort for nothing

Actually I think I found a solution for that.
It's so simple, I just have to create like hundreds of different individual accounts (but I have to make sure that they don't look like bots).

Actually I think I found a solution for that.
It's so simple, I just have to create like hundreds of different individual accounts (but I have to make sure that they don't look like bots).
dude, why are you trying so hard to act like a normie/nt if it doesnt matter for us anyway. we are losers even if we have phone contacts, notifications, social media etc. do you really think girls will look at your phone and think "omg, look at all those phone contacts and notifications, that makes him super nt and this will make up for his bad face/height".

dude, why are you trying so hard to act like a normie/nt if it doesnt matter for us anyway. we are losers even if we have phone contacts, notifications, social media etc. do you really think girls will look at your phone and think "omg, look at all those phone contacts and notifications, that makes him super nt and this will make up for his bad face/height".
This is what inceldom and years of social isolation does to a man.

Socialcirclemaxxing is literally impossible lol.
How should that work?

I mean it only makes sense.
Who has better chances?

a 4/10 social loser
or
a 4/10 socially successful guy (larping as one)
Chances are you're going to meet foids if you have a good social circle

Nigga I don't care about any of this shit I haven't spoken to anyone outside my professional work duties for the last 2 years. It's over for me in the west. Ded srs

Well, if you're a 2/10, 5'5" manlet this won't help you in any way.

But the importance of social status is still underrated on this forum imo.
Which woman wants to date a social loser with literally 0 friends? Unless you're Chad, no one.
I might have a solution for that.

Currently I don't have any use for my solution, simply because I'm a subhuman who hasn't talked to people outside my family for weeks or months.
But whatever, I want to share my ideas with you.

1. Download a lot of apps which give you frequent notifications (News, weather, financial stuff, ...).
The important part is, that you need to larp as someone who gets a lot of text messages from friends and stuff.

2. What if a foid accidently sees your phone contacts? Having only a few contacts is a massive redflag.
-> The solution is simple, just create a lot of fake accounts. Use random male AND female names for them.

3. If you still have old or other simcards, just create fake conversations with yourself. The more people appear in messanger app XY, the better.

4. This step is optional and probably not everyone has the possibility to do that. But you have to rename the contacts of your parents (+ maybe coworkers).
In my case my parents are the only people who text me frequently (more or less). What if a foid accidently sees messanger app XY and only "mom" and "dad" appear there? Another massive redflag. Just rename them and pretend like they're your friends JFL.

I think these are very good first steps, just simply larp as someone who has a active social life.
NTmaxxing fuel tbh

Graycel tier post. They will ask to add you on snap or insta, see your folower count and never make eye contact with you again. Its over.

Graycel tier post. They will ask to add you on snap or insta, see your folower count and never make eye contact with you again. Its over.
Social media really ruined it for the average male.

It doesn't matter at al how you appear.
The issue is you don't appear at all, regardless how full your phone is.
It only makes you more of a weirdo.
Social loner status would be a nice lift for me, as I don't even have a status. I do not exist for anyone, like I'm a ghost.
Sometimes I realize I must have died already and I'm wandering in another dimension.
Can't remember having roped though.

Don't call yourself a loser please.
Cope, if you are on here, you are definitely subhuman trash and scum of the earth.
We just have to acknowledge that we are genetic failures, and its over.

>how to not appear like a complete loser
>every advice is what only a complete loser would do

yeah, alright.

The only status indicator that matters is the one women see with their own eyes, you interacting with people irl and shit. No one fucking cares to look at your phone and who you're texting/calling.

The only status indicator that matters is the one women see with their own eyes, you interacting with people irl and shit. No one fucking cares to look at your phone and who you're texting/calling.
Not true, if you have 4 million followers on IG and act a complete douche irl foids will still want some of that IG karma.