Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to migrate to the west

• Thread starter Eternalifeofdoom
  • Start date
Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★
I'm serious could be lifefuel for me so i could least find a job and afford copes while who knows i might ascend with 200lbs mayowhore. Anyhow I'm just sick of living here

Where are you from?

It's not good in the West

The west is getting worse everyday.

I'm like half of a paycheck away from hitting rock bottom bro, you'll be even worse off especially as an immigrant
Idk bro depends on where you live but euro countries can't be that bad

Contact your local incel immigration agency

Just take a plane to Germoney and claim you're a rapefugee.

Don't

It's shit, and we don't need anymore people we're full as it is.

There's enough space for all of us bro come on now no gatekeeping
I meant it in the sense of resources, housing, QOL, etc.

Plus, it's very well established that on average migrants & especially the offspring of them commit more crimes on average.

Then let Europe stop stealing our natural resources in africa

Then let Europe stop stealing our natural resources in africa
You just said you were from the Middle East right?

And also, look at this:

Photo 2024 07 05 14 46 47 2

Photo 2024 07 05 14 44 55

Seems to me as if we're compensating for it at least, especially combined with the fact migrants harm our economies more:

ImmigrantNETcontributions

You just said you were from the Middle East right?

And also, look at this:

View attachment 1217929

View attachment 1217932

Seems to me as if we're compensating for it at least, especially combined with the fact migrants harm our economies more:

View attachment 1217936
The article itself says it was distributed unevenly and jfl what billions to all the resources Europe has benefited from over many decades and still does. I'm african I just live in middle east

All these African refugees getting neetbox and eye balling mayowhores and stacies can't be living that bad do they
That's part of the reason for the spiritual & economic misery......
The article itself says it was distributed unevenly
So that still means tons of African countries got aid.....
and jfl what billions
55 billion & 1 trillion total is a lot

It's more than the Marshall plan which rebuilt Europe
to all the resources Europe has benefited from over many decades and still does.
Well, what usage did the Africans put them to?

And as I stated, money is being sent back & migrants don't even help us out. :feelsjuice:
I'm african I just live in middle east
So you went from one place to another & now want to move again.

So you went from one place to another & now want to move again
Not me my father migrated here but this place is too hot to no freedom no means to buy drugs no job opportunities so i just want a better circumstances or i will rope. Also good argument on the African matter but it's too hot now to debate with you further

take a boat bruh

If you are an East African Somali Nigger you will be at the bottom of society. Slightly above curries. The West is not what you think it is. The entire Western world is in the late stage of civilizational decline. There might be a race war and you will be a target. I'm in Canada and this country is speedrunning collapse. Do not look at the propaganda. Stay where you are, there is only suffering here.

All these African refugees getting neetbox and eye balling mayowhores and stacies can't be living that bad do they
You probably just saw 3-4 of them and think this is normal for everyone

Kill yourself

I'm serious could be lifefuel for me so i could least find a job and afford copes while who knows i might ascend with 200lbs mayowhore. Anyhow I'm just sick of living here
dont come to the west thats the worst place to be for an incel

How to migrate to west? Simply go there and destroy your passport. Then cry "asylum asylum" and they literally will let you live there on the taxpayers money. It is actually this easy

If you are an East African Somali Nigger you will be at the bottom of society. Slightly above curries. The West is not what you think it is. The entire Western world is in the late stage of civilizational decline. There might be a race war and you will be a target. I'm in Canada and this country is speedrunning collapse. Do not look at the propaganda. Stay where you are, there is only suffering here.
Guys, you don't get it I'm already at rock bottom in life and suicidal for many reasons concerning my livelyhood and wellbeing so at least getting western passport would be a major improvement so that if anything go wrong here i wouldn't be deported to africa where live is hell on earth i want security than we can argue the west is worse than middle eastern countries

Guys, you don't get it I'm already at rock bottom in life and suicidal for many reasons concerning my livelyhood and wellbeing so at least getting western passport would be a major improvement so that if anything go wrong here i wouldn't be deported to africa where live is hell on earth i want security than we can argue the west is worse than middle eastern countries
simply get a passport and dont leave.