Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to maximize your GENETIC Height limit?

What do you guys think?

Yea i agree with him to an extent. Milk is important, or nutrition overall in order for a small human to grow. Most parents don't see children as small humans though, they see them as "kids" who can live on vegetable purees, pasta, bread and cereals and still grow tall but it doesn't work like that unless they have really good tallfag genetics.

just do whatever except maybe starve and you'll maximize your genetic height

Be rich and blast hgh while young. Only non cope way of growing tall with bad genetics

Milk, meat, sleep, sport, HGH
and keep an eye out for any diseases or conditions that block natural HGH production
and don't have a shit stressed life so you have low cortisol

He didn't say everything but what he says is true

Milk, meat, sleep, sport, HGH
and keep an eye out for any diseases or conditions that block natural HGH production
and don't have a shit stressed life so you have low cortisol

All this is cope beside diet and sleep. OP listen to me. Blast HGH. You can be saved. Trust me

All this is cope beside diet and sleep. OP listen to me. Blast HGH. You can be saved. Trust me
That is something you should do when you are younger(17 years old or lower) At 19 or 20 its already over unless Im somehow wrong. And besides, diet and sleep are the best way to do this instead of injecting human growth hormones in your body. Also at the end of the day its all about how tall your parents were

Jfl at tallfags that think their height is because they played sports and drank milk

It all depends on the Hypothalamus hormon output in your teens.

Blasting HGH injections will make your ears or nose grow. You need specific amounts for your muscle and bones to grow or elese you will fuck your looks more (its still ovER so it doesnt mattER)

just do whatever except maybe starve and you'll maximize your genetic height
Basically this .
It's brutal that people that eat like shit , on drugs , cigarette and beer by the age of 14 are taller than me .
And by a lot .
This shit is 99% genetic

Basically this .
It's brutal that people that eat like shit , on drugs , cigarette and beer by the age of 14 are taller than me .
And by a lot .
This shit is 99% genetic
The reason they are tall despite having bad habits is because their ancestors were warriors who were well fed. Deterioration of genes happens gradually

HUSSLE for daat fENtanyLL..???

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield