Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to make someone believe anything

G

Guest2

First, make them think that they're being smart by thinking this. Then, make other people look like idiots

I don't believe you

Inceltears started like this

Isolate the situation to something they can relate,then paint the bad guy as someone they already know and dislike.
Simple association works best in my opinion,I've turned liberals into nazis in 10 minutes or so.Most people don't have hard opinions so they're easily manipulated.

You have to admit that, especially in conception, the blackpill is just "find a bunch of people who have similar experiences and give them a good way to absolve responsibility." And, like Einon said, most people here already had negative preconceptions of females. Not saying that it's false, but it fits pretty well
There's a difference between looking like one and being one :dab:
Don't worry bro, you're smart, so I know you knew I was joking so I could tell these idiots the truth

You have to admit that, especially in conception, the blackpill is just "find a bunch of people who have similar experiences and give them a good way to absolve responsibility." And, like Einon said, most people here already had negative preconceptions of females. Not saying that it's false, but it fits pretty well
No one made anyone believe anything. We all had life experiences so we know how the world works. The blackpill is just a name, it doesnt mean anything.

could you please provide an example