Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to make my parents less stressed /pretentious about me nolifing/neeting?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
ive been doing this for many years lmao i dont mind doing it longer but need to convince them.

(when i do house chores they think im pussy and that they are entitled to shout at me or complain)

(when i don't do house chores they do same as above + call me lazy ##&**!##)

Just tell them to chill bro

Get a shitty part time job where you work like 12 hours a week.

just realize your neeting will eventually come to an end. My neet days were the best times of my life. eventually, my dad got laid off work and i had to step up my game, ended up having to work with Rtetards for a while to get myself to hirable wage status.

I would say do something to show youre progressing at least in some way. Live stream, Community college, learn a skill. just do whatever it takes to not work because it's going to magnify your depression 10 fold having nigs snitch on you saying your slow getting you drug tested, while the nigs doing that don't actually do anything on the job.

just have rich parents bro

Do you have any mental conditions or suspect you might have ?
Go to the psychiatrist to check and, if positive, they maybe will be ok with you neeting.

Psychiatrist + autismbux.