Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to make money without being a wagecuck?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Is this even possible?

FE28300E 1ED6 4FE0 8767 3CD63B578AF7

Make a Minecraft channel :feelstastyman:

Only way to not wagecuck is to be your own boss. As long as there is someone above you ordering you around you are a wagecuck. That or you can steal.

Have other people pay for you to exist.

Foid, male model or NEET.

Make the bones in your face better

Personally, I do translation/Interpreter gigs on my own and also Sell weed and cocaíne to foreigners at high price . I ríp them off with the price but the quality Is good and they dont care since they're wealthy white people most of the Time

Enough to live the NEET life. Gives me plenty of time to study/practice guitar and music as Sell as gymcelling

larp as a female.
Endless possibility.

Apply for disability

Affiliate marketing is one the few online businesses i would recommend. But it takes a lot of effort and patience before you actually start generating income.

All other online jobs are wageslavetype and pay miserable while you have to compete with many 3rd worlders who work faster and are more motivated because they earn a relatively high salary. Its over.