Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] how to make headphones last longer?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
i wear headphones 24/7 and i always have to replace them every year or so because the fabric on the muffs keep cracking/tearing and then it all goes downhill from there. Apparently this happens because of sweating but its not even summer yet and i dont think im sweating that much.

How to fix this? Are more expensive headphones better for durability? Should i cool the room to the point of freezing so theres ZERO sweat?

The only solution i can think of is buying more expensive headphones

The only solution i can think of is buying more expensive headphones
The headphones im using rn are more expensive than the previous ones i had. Hopefully this makes a difference. Ill be keeping a mental note on how long they last

The headphones im using rn are more expensive than the previous ones i had. Hopefully this makes a difference. Ill be keeping a mental note on how long they last
Good luck

wireless headphones, I know this because I go through the same thing, my headphones always break.

Buy multiple pairs and rotate them, just like shoes.
Don't wear them so much.
Get a proper amp to provide clean power.

By not using them

Research the headphone model & see if they have replacement parts online. I wear the sennheiser 450bt. They have the earmuffs online & battery

Not throwing them against a wall or the floor if they start bugging (speaking on personal experience)

By not using them
1727056904712-gif.1273598

i wear them all the time as well and the fabric is already coming off when ive had my current ones for only a few months

I got my audio technica m50x and have had them for 6 years. Works really well but the muffs have lost almost all the fabric shit, but they can be easily replaced.

Highly recommend these headphones.

I can recommend Philips SHP9600, had mine for over 2 years, wear them every day, excellent audio and drivers, comes with an extra set of cushions too, probably the best bang for buck at least when I looked att headphones 2 years ago not sure if it has changed since.

I can recommend Philips SHP9600, had mine for over 2 years, wear them every day, excellent audio and drivers, comes with an extra set of cushions too, probably the best bang for buck at least when I looked att headphones 2 years ago not sure if it has changed since.
thanks for the recommendation ill check em out. I only recently bought new headphones though so i probably wont be buying this until my current new pair are done and dusted

thanks for the recommendation ill check em out. I only recently bought new headphones though so i probably wont be buying this until my current new pair are done and dusted
I had my SHP9500 for over 6 if not more years and they still work great (cable not so much so i need to replace it). Philips is amazing company with their headphones they are better than Sennheiser in build quality and cost fraction of their overpriced kraut garbage. Audio is good enough for me i'm not an audiohpile-pedophile :lul: