Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to make foids angry?

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
How can I make foids angry/sad? I want to get back at them for what they did to me.

Call her a whore, works 9/10

Chadfish for nudes, then leak them to their friends and family.

Chadfish for nudes, then leak them to their friends and family.
Extremely based, thought about doing this but I don't think they will send me nudes unless they meet me in person? Unless they really are that sluttish :feelshaha::ha..feels:

How to set this up? It has more impact if I don't do it outright
Start chadfishing, there’s a guy on who here who does it :feelskek: Set her up and then lead her somewhere far away so she wastes money, then call her a whore

exist and interact with them as an ugly male. do this every day

Extremely based, thought about doing this but I don't think they will send me nudes unless they meet me in person? Unless they really are that sluttish :feelshaha::ha..feels:
They are extremely gullible. You could try LARPing as a woman for lesbian nudes.

Spreading the blackpill as much as possible is revenge in a way.
Spreading the blackpill = making society worse for women.

Imagine millions of men who have nothing in common but hate… history proves bad things tend to happen when society setup that way

Imagine millions of men who have nothing in common but hate… history proves bad things tend to happen when society setup that way
We need another Stalin/Mao Zedong who is based (in Hearts of Iron IV)

existing tbhdedsrsngl
just take a look at r/inceltear

it's over

We need another Stalin/Mao Zedong who is based (in Hearts of Iron IV)
Exactly the incel movement is missing organization.. a leader that we can rally behind. :cryfeels: Maybe one day he will come

Existing as an ugly male is enough to make foids angry

really just point out any main insecurity all girls have, they will pretend they dont care and that they are still a "bad bitch" but it cuts deep