Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to make DMT

I wanted to do it 1 month ago but said fuck it too much hassle. I might do it when I am 50 old man or some shit

The background music conveys a recipe-like atmosphere, I like it. I can't give any suggestion because I´m afraid to get banned, but I would like to point out that the remaining naphtha hydrocarbons may be harmful while smoking the finished product.

fuck this fOid bitch tbh

Might save before ((streamable)) deletes it

who tf is going to find all those chemicals and stir shit for 3 hours to make 2 grams of that shit
also why the fuck do they not state any amount or proportions to add jesus christ.

who tf is going to find all those chemicals and stir shit for 3 hours to make 2 grams of that shit
also why the fuck do they not state any amount or proportions to add jesus christ.
you see a lot of these "meme" cooking videos on imgur too. For food, of course, but in the same shitty format.

you see a lot of these "meme" cooking videos on imgur too. For food, of course, but in the same shitty format.
fucking females cant do anything right

I’m gonna be making some with a couple friends. We’re hoping to come up with 5-6 grams

The proportions are at the beginning and 2 grams is a shitton. 30 milligrams is enough for one trip and one gram goes for $200 on the street

you have that recipe for semen cake or whatever? I'm bored

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

thanks for sharing

Is this bad for your health?