Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to make a successful thread on incels.co

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
No longer than 2 sentences.

*insert any pill here*

be mensacel IQ

The threadpill is a brutal one to swallow. Threads me XD Threadcels

brutal how the idea backfired

Brutal threadpill bro

The best way is just make some shitty/cucked bait post to rile people up like “It’s not womens fault for not choosing to date us, it’s ours and we should accept it! :soy:“ (XORposting as I call it)

How to make a successful thread:
  1. Be Chad :chad:

The best way is just make some shitty/cucked bait post to rile people up like “It’s not womens fault for not choosing to date us, it’s ours and we should accept it! :soy:“ (XORposting as I call it)

XOR got whiteknighted on incels.co because most people thought she was a foid. Amazing how the blackpill is even true here.

Tell me, do u think he iq mogs you?

I know I IQ mog you.

XOR got whiteknighted on incels.co because most people thought she was a foid. Amazing how the blackpill is even true here.

I know I IQ mog you.
How do u know? Tell, me.

I might be retarded, but at least i'm not a bully like you.

I didn't come in your thread and call you low IQ.

Just go rope already and stop playing the victim game, retard.

I didn't come in your thread and call you low IQ.

Just go rope already and stop playing the victim game, retard.
Jfl, i never called you low iq. Where the fuck did you get this idea from?

Jfl, i never called you low iq. Where the fuck did you get this idea from?

"Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about bro... Why u mad n bullying me???? Stop it bro, I didn't mean anything!"

Probably a larping fakecel.

"Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about bro... Why u mad n bullying me???? Stop it bro, I didn't mean anything!"

Probably a larping fakecel.
Lol

Just don't make threads at all

it needs to be a thread where one can easily shitpost

Have a weeb avi and commence circlejerk with other weeb faggots, or be known on discord like the normscum they are

Yeah and i don't really get why, my first comment wasn't even adressing him. I was asking @Animecel2D a joke question. But he got triggered over it.
tell, me :feelsohh:

Yeah and i don't really get why, my first comment wasn't even adressing him. I was asking @Animecel2D a joke question. But he got triggered over it.

"It was just a joke! I swear!"

Like i said it was an accident. I used the phrase "tell me" in my first comment aswell. And didn't used a comma there.
3246.jpg

Like i said it was an accident. I used the phrase "tell me" in my first comment aswell. And didn't used a comma there.

"aswell"

"didn't used"

IQ MOGGED TO HELL AND BACK

Yea they attract a lot of postmaxxers

Cracked the code