Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to make a fake Facebook accoun?

Peter Pan

Peter Pan

Recruit
★★★
Recently Facebook introduced new security procedures while opening a new account, that require you to take a selfie (and I guess they search if the pic already exists on the internet). So far, a couple of pics I found through google were rejected

Anyone has any idea how to bypass it? I can't use my catfishing accounts anymore and it makes me furious, not to mention it's humiliating to be outsmarted by Zucc.

@catfishman23 GTFIH

>that require you to take a selfie (and I guess they search if the pic already exists on the internet)

WHAT!. SERIOUSLY??? WTF

Good thing I already have a fake account :feelsokman:

I have a fake account too, but damn, that's really annoying...

Try cropping the picture about 20%, and flipping it left to right.

buy one off a hacking website.. / p2p account selling service / ebay?

Developer Test Accounts
https://developers.facebook.com/...

You can create test accounts for application development here, which are contained to allow development without user interference. Accounts made this way are exempt from most of our fake account and spam detection systems because they won't impact other users.

Whitehat Test Accounts
https://www.facebook.com/whitehat

We also allow test accounts for our vulnerability disclosure program, which we use to reward security researchers that disclose critical security vulnerabilities to us. We call that program "Whitehat" and is described here[1][2].
(My answer assumes you are not intending to violate Facebook's TOS, which I get the feeling you probably are)

Fake accounts don't need to be purchased since Facebook's terms allow them under certain circumstances (for developers or security research).

Developer Test Accounts
https://developers.facebook.com/...

You can create test accounts for application development here, which are contained to allow development without user interference. Accounts made this way are exempt from most of our fake account and spam detection systems because they won't impact other users.

Whitehat Test Accounts
https://www.facebook.com/whitehat

We also allow test accounts for our vulnerability disclosure program, which we use to reward security researchers that disclose critical security vulnerabilities to us. We call that program "Whitehat" and is described here[1][2].

also google pva facebook account

Nothing has happened yet.
But I use facebook mobile

Nothing has happened yet.
But I use facebook mobile
How do you overcome phone number verification? I managed to open a facebook account and it's frozen until I verify a phone number, yet all these disposable online sms number don't work

How do you overcome phone number verification? I managed to open a facebook account and it's frozen until I verify a phone number, yet all these disposable online sms number don't work
Just get a burner phone

textplus numbers work, as long as they're american phone numbers

I'm using a fake account there. It doesn't even have any profile pic. All that news was spread to save fb and people even believed it.

Are they still up? I had two fake accounts, now gone.
Yeah. Lucky I guess.
use fake email instead you don't have to use your number. At least I didn't maybe it's different now.

Yeah. Lucky I guess.

use fake email instead you don't have to use your number. At least I didn't maybe it's different now.
It's the same. I just made a new fake fb id 3 days ago.

Crop + flip + resave using different compression scheme.

Ok guys, seriously, maybe I'm low IQ but somehow I can't do it. Can't even upload photo verification, Facebook freezes, I really don't get it. I miss catfishing so much. And none of the temporary phone numbers for phone verification seem to work... FUCK.
DId you go through photo verification?
Ok guys, seriously, maybe I'm low IQ but somehow I can't do it. Can't even upload photo verification, Facebook freezes, I really don't get it. I miss catfishing so much. And none of the temporary phone numbers for phone verification seem to work... FUCK.

Last edited:
>that require you to take a selfie (and I guess they search if the pic already exists on the internet)

WHAT!. SERIOUSLY??? WTF
This, cuck if you'd send a picture of yourself to be sold to the fbi, OP.

Can't you just delete the selfie afterwards? However, I see how this is concerning, as in they have your identity.

Can't you just delete the selfie afterwards? However, I see how this is concerning, as in they have your identity.
They say the selfie is immediately deleted from their servers, however Im opening up a foid account

If you've had fakes in the past, then they'll ban all your accounts if they can trace you - and usually they can. Get off FakeBook!

No. I just made a fake email id and then a fake fb id with it's help. I don't even have a photo there tbhtbh.

I'm glad I never had (((facebook))).

I changed IPs.
yeah you need a fresh supply of IP addresses and burner phones, but now we must supply photos too. Fucking stupid. We should encourage more people to delete their accounts, then they cannot rejoin LOL

Everyone should get on Google+ tbh

yeah you need a fresh supply of IP addresses and burner phones, but now we must supply photos too. Fucking stupid. We should encourage more people to delete their accounts, then they cannot rejoin LOL

Everyone should get on Google+ tbh

Cool but it doesn't help me. I need to make at least two fake FB accounts, but I'm unable to bypass the security procedures. Shit.

Are they still up? I had two fake accounts, now gone.

Elaborate please? I never did anything with hacking and stuff. It's over for technologicallyilliteratecels
My fakebook is still up :heybby:

wtf when did they put that feature in?? must have been recent because i made my fake fb chad profile with ease. didnt even need photo kek

Lol is that the new way to spot incels?