Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to make 400$ a month 100% online

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I need to find a way to make 400$ online so that I can stay in SEA forever and not come back to the West. I will just live in a tiny room but I can NEET so that's good. I'll drink water and eat rice all day for rest of my life just tell me how to make 400$ online. How to do this.

Earn $400000 you can live with the interest for your life. Or buy a property and rent it

Also Africamaxxing >>>>>>> SEA "maxxing"

Can't you do some bullshit UK job part time remotely

Only way is to learn online job stuff.

Youtube video editing, graphic design, wordpress programming code writing for ecommerce, web admin. Such jobs

Only way is to learn online job stuff.

Youtube video editing, graphic design, wordpress programming code writing for ecommerce, web admin. Such jobs
all oversaturated with curries

they check if you are staying in UK if you lie to them you get fired in 1 hour. I guess if I can evade them long enough then ok but idk if its worth living in stress like this, one call to the office or one camera image and I get outed.

U can only work inside UK even if its remote.

I need something that can be done without employer

they check if you are staying in UK if you lie to them you get fired in 1 hour. I guess if I can evade them long enough then ok but idk if its worth living in stress like this, one call to the office or one camera image and I get outed.

U can only work inside UK even if its remote.

I need something that can be done without employer
Why would they care about that if it's fully remote, they only care about your citizenship because there are some bullshit jobs they can't outsource.

You can just go to digital nomad workshops in Cebu/Pattaya/Bangkok since you have good savings and ask them what they do anyway.

Why would they care about that if it's fully remote, they only care about your citizenship because there are some bullshit jobs they can't outsource.

You can just go to digital nomad workshops in Cebu/Pattaya/Bangkok since you have good savings and ask them what they do anyway.
Because they need to pay national insurance and other tax for every employee and you need to be inside the country to do that or you get a different tax code and it gets complicated very fast which nobody wants to deal with.

"digital nomad workshops in Cebu/Pattaya/Bangkok since you have good savings and ask them what they do anyway."

I'm too high inhib to ask random people like that JFL maybe I will try... So far my idea is to make some dogshit phone apps and put banner ads on them maybe I'll make 400$ this way a month the rest I can get from online surveys.

Probably most digital nomads either lie to their employer or live a dual life aka stay in one place for few months then go back to their country for few months then go again, if I did that it would be much easier but I don't want to do that, I want to stay there not go back anywhere. Also USA has better laws and more relaxed so maybe most of their Americans or Aussie.

UK tax laws are giga cucked.

youre gonna get wealthmogged by 3rd worlders lol

You can’t even begin unless u have a stack of 100k. And that’s after everything paid.

Having two international credit cards is a must. Dont wanna be left stranded.

Also check into big city international banking for opening account(s) beforehand.

Georgia is best for digital nomads.

View: https://youtu.be/zwIUQfDiOsM?si=Y_zNquGxDBUElxaD

IMG 5476
IMG 5242

It's fucking impossible why is it so hard to make 400$ online when motherfuckers in America making 5,000$ cleaning toilets why is this so difficult its over.

I must find a way I want to be a digital NEET.

my life dream is to make 400$ online JFL

I am making ok money now working as a monkey developer for some company but I will have to leave this job if I am going to SEAmaxx I already talked with them and they won't let me work out of the country because of tax shit. So either I get hired elsewhere and lie to this people that I still live in England which is very stressful and risky and if discovered I get insta-fired or I must find a way to make 400$ online somehow.

r u in SEA rn?
No.

I will be there in 200 days which is why I'm trying to figure out how I am going to support myself while I stay there.

I have enough savings to live there for 1 year without a problem but then I will start running out of money.

Yes 400$ a month.

I'm from United Cuckdome
Couldn't you work for like a couple years and save up enough to live for a couple years in SEA?
400 x 12 x 2 = 9.600$

You'd only need 10k for two years if your 400$/month is true.

Couldn't you work for like a couple years and save up enough to live for a couple years in SEA?
400 x 12 x 2 = 9.600$

You'd only need 10k for two years if your 400$/month is true.
It's going to be more than 400$.

I will need at minimum 700$ to stay there probably. But I already found a way to make 200$ a month from some survey websites (hopefully they still working), but I still need 400$ from elsewhere and also I want it to be reliable and stable source of income so that I can do it for long time.

And you are right I could just work this job for another 5 years and save enough money to live for 10-15 years in SEA but I don't have time for that shit I am almost 30 years old I am out of time it's gg it's over I need to go SEAmaxx riht fucking now I am 29yrs old I don't want to be a 30yr old virgin its over

And you are right I could just work this job for another 5 years and save enough money to live for 10-15 years in SEA but I don't have time for that shit I am almost 30 years old I am out of time it's gg it's over I need to go SEAmaxx riht fucking now I am 29yrs old I don't want to be a 30yr old virgin its over
High IQ tbh.