Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to lowinhibmaxx?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Title ^

Last edited:
There is evidence to suggest that even inhib is genetic. So it probably is truly over for you.

There is evidence to suggest that even inhib is genetic. So it probably is truly over for you.
I like to read those studies because I don´t believe that for a second.

I like to read those studies because I don´t believe that for a second.
Well you are coping, so of course you don't believe it. I don't think anyone here can think of a single high inhib autist who became a low inhib.

Don't listen to everyone here. You can lowinhibmaxx for sure. Just go out and practice being in uncomfortable situations. The more you are in them the more used to them you will get. It takes a while but if you really stick through with it you will notice results.

Don't listen to everyone here.
Trust me I don´t, I am pretty blackpilled but I didn´t expect people blaming this on genetics JFL. Sure if you´re born extremely autistic it might be caused by genetics but people claiming you can´t lowinhibmaxx is just pathetic but I guess this is a redpilled statement?
- It was clearly a mistake asking this question on this forum :lul:

There has to be a percentage of your inhib which is related to nurture and not nature, low-inhibmaxxing still works in the sense that you can achieve your maximum potential of low inhib.

Your thread is fairly new, just wait for more replies.
I guess I will do that then.
There has to be a percentage of your inhib which is related to nurture and not nature, low-inhibmaxxing still works in the sense that you can achieve your maximum potential of low inhib.
That seems about right.

Trust me I don´t, I am pretty blackpilled but I didn´t expect people blaming this on genetics JFL. Sure if you´re born extremely autistic it might be caused by genetics but people claiming you can´t lowinhibmaxx is just pathetic but I guess this is a redpilled statement?
- It was clearly a mistake asking this question on this forum :lul:
I'd say your base anxiety/inhib is genetic but its not like you can't change it. I used to be fucking awful with it but over time I forced myself to do more and more and over time I went from very high inhib to average inhib to low inhib. Don't get me wrong I still have moments were I get higher inhib but Im still a lot better than I was before.

I'd say your base anxiety/inhib is genetic but its not like you can't change it. I used to be fucking awful with it but over time I forced myself to do more and more and over time I went from very high inhib to average inhib to low inhib. Don't get me wrong I still have moments were I get higher inhib but Im still a lot better than I was before.

I actually sometimes have a day where for no apparent reason I seem very low inhib and more confident than usual.

Get a sudden onset of schizophrenia

Alcohol, but not to much.

While a higher genetic propensity of a trait probably means it is less malleable, heritability is not equivalent to malleability in general. Heritability is not a measure of the malleability of a trait but of the proportion of the variance between populations which is attributable to differences in their genes. However, it should still be possible to implement a "low inhibition training program", so to speak, so that the heritability of inhibition is lessened by it's very implementation.

What are some ideas for developing systematic ways of exposing yourself to situations out of your comfort zone? I can come up with a few off the top of my head:

1. Make a list of things that you want to do but which your high inhibition currently prohibits you from doing, then order that list from the easiest to the most difficult thing and start trying to do them.
2. Make a list of your opinions from least controversial to most controversial, then actually argue about it with somebody in real life in sequential order.

A full routine would take some elaboration, but this would be the start of a "low inhibition training routine". It works like any other routine, say, for increasing strength or endurance. You start out easy and get progressively harder. In fact, I'm inspired and am going to try hashing out a program tonight and in the coming week, followed by it's execution hereafter, and maybe I'll have something interesting to report back here.

First you have to let go of your fear of confrontation