Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to lower your inhib

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have very high inhib. i often feel insecure in public, and it allows me to not act in a natural way or how i want to and be confident, any tips from low inhib brocels?

Controlling your thoughts is a good way of lowering inhibition. Ignore the bad thoughts and focus on the good ones. Easier said than done, but you can do it with enough practice. I did.

seems like I only ever receive back handed compliments

the other day my friend was rating my appearance and his only comment was that I have decent height.

and yesterday after complaining that I don't think I'll get laid cus of my looks my friend said "you'll get laid I've seen the ugliest mfs get laid"

:fuk:

Lift heavy weights

Alcohol. Also, drugs if that's your thing.

IS Alcohol

I think it takes a certain extent of mental deterioration.
and acceptance too, i feel like once you give up all hope maybe you just stop giving a fuck about your looks cus it's not like you're getting pussy anyway, but idk cus i haven't reached that point, i still have some hope that i can ascend which is why i feel insecure and what not

Maybe some drugs can help, but I have never tried. But I'm sure it's 90% genetics too, you can't change your personality, maybe just for a very little.

When you stop fearing people's judgments and caring about their validation.
Low inhib is a mindset. It naturally comes after brutal rejections, bullying etc you start don't giving a shit
There is a reason that niggers are the lowest inhib because they were always faced to racism

idk how to do that specifically, but just remember that you have high inhibition for a fucking reason and don't go around people who are malicious towards you acting like you have a sense of self-esteem.

Over the years inceldom lowers your inhib automatically.:smonk:

When you stop fearing people's judgments and caring about their validation.
Low inhib is a mindset. It naturally comes after brutal rejections, bullying etc you start don't giving a shit
There is a reason that niggers are the lowest inhib because they were always faced to racism
For me it's the opposite. Bullying, abuse and rejections made me high inhib

been wondering this too

Alcohol helps me a lot but still kinda limited

Alcohol helps me a lot but still kinda limited
alcohol tastes disgusting to me and i don't want to be an alcoholic degenerate because of my experiences around drunken retards

alcohol tastes disgusting to me and i don't want to be an alcoholic degenerate because of my experiences around drunken retards
See? This is the problem right here^, If you want to low inhib you will have to be willing to be perceved negatively by others, that is literally the only difrence between high inib and low inib, you have to accept that there will always be ppl hating you no matter what, stop caring about it. It's not like ppl already like u by default (they don't).

Alcohol. Also, drugs if that's your thing.
Alcohol is too mild in my case. I remember someone mentioning phenibut here.

Speaking of illicit substances, i think MDMA would work, it apparently feels similar compared to psychedelic substance called 2C-B, which i have personally tried 2 times before. 2C-B seemed to completely dissolve my high inhibition and i could still retain rational thought process.

See? This is the problem right here^, If you want to low inhib you will have to be willing to be perceved negatively by others, that is literally the only difrence between high inib and low inib, you have to accept that there will always be ppl hating you no matter what, stop caring about it. It's not like ppl already like u by default (they don't).
Based wisecel.

For me it's the opposite. Bullying, abuse and rejections made me high inhib
That is because you still believe in morality so you forgive, forget just let it go and someday morality will bring you justice,
Bullying and brutal rejections make you lose faith in morality and all idealistic dreams
The mean idea of low inhib is to not give a fuck about your actions so if someone bullies you, you will stand up for yourself and insult him in the face, you stop simping and worshiping women and you start treating them like shit.
You don't give a fuck about your actions only when you don't believe in the moral system

I have social anxiety too.

I think the only way to really lower inhibition is exposition.

That is because you still believe in morality so you forgive, forget just let it go and someday morality will bring you justice,
Bullying and brutal rejections make you lose faith in morality and all idealistic dreams
The mean idea of low inhib is to not give a fuck about your actions so if someone bullies you, you will stand up for yourself and insult him in the face, you stop simping and worshiping women and you start treating them like shit.
You don't give a fuck about your actions only when you don't believe in the moral system

the problem is i always stood up for myself, but the damage was already done. i was bullied by a group of 6-7 people by being beaten up daily. sometimes i got beat up by most of the class JFL.