Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to lose face fat fast diet?

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
Low sodium high protein is it legit?

bodyfat is lost all over the body at once.can not target one area to lose fat

Like they said ^. There are facial excerises you can do to make your face less round

redcell said:

Oh I think I'm quite lean. Just going to keep strength coping but eat more protien

incellooksmaxer said:
Low sodium high protein is it legit?
No, i lost face fat ever since i got on a diet but i still eat salt with almost everything, there's still more to lose but time will come and tell.

I did a 1000 calorie cap and did a lot of cardio

redcell said:

This.

incellooksmaxer said:
Oh I think I'm quite lean. Just going to keep strength coping but eat more protien

You're probably not as lean as you think.

Lose fat:

Keep protein high (1g per lbs of body weight)
Keep carbs in the medium range (don't want to lose strength) and get the rest of your calories from fat
Eat 20% or 500 calories below your TDEE
Lift weights 2-3 times a week (or more if you already have a workout program you follow) to make sure that your weight loss comes from fat and not muscle.

Lose bloat:

Drink more water, especially after you wake up
Don't consume over the recommended amount of sodium a day
Eat foods rich in potassium
Don't eat too many carbs
Workout, get a nice sweat going and replenish the water lost
Sauna after you workout and replenish the water lost

josh said:
I did a 1000 calorie cap and did a lot of cardio

Great way to become skinnyfat.

CopingGymcel said:

Lose fat:

Keep carbs in the medium range (don't want to lose strength) and get the rest of your calories from fat
Lift weights 2-3 times a week (or more if you already have a workout program you follow) to make sure that your weight loss comes from fat and not muscle.

Lose bloat:

Don't eat too many carbs

Isn't it supposed to be 1g protein per pound of lean mass, not body weight?

So a guy at 20% bf who weighs 150lbs should consume 120g protein a day, not 150g. That's how I've always understood it.

redcell said:

Also if you naturally have round cheeks, then that's forever your look no matter how much "dieting" you do. Basically INCEL GENES.

itsOVER said:
Isn't it supposed to be 1g protein per pound of lean mass, not body weight?

So a guy at 20% bf who weighs 150lbs should consume 120g protein a day, not 150g. That's how I've always understood it.

Most people don't know their actual lean mass. I think 1g protein per lbs of body weight is reasonable, as long as you're not a fat fuck and OP says he is relatively lean.

anincelforlifelol said:

Also if you naturally have round cheeks, then that's forever your look no matter how much "dieting" you do. Basically INCEL GENES.

That depends on the cause of your so-called "round cheeks", it could be fat, it could be their shape. In most cases it's stubborn facial fat that will go away either with age or weight loss. I used to have a more "round" face when I was younger because of "baby fat." I thought that was my face shape, but it turned out to be quite square once the fat was gone. 

Square face = round face when fat.

CopingGymcel said:
Most people don't know their actual lean mass. I think 1g protein per lbs of body weight is reasonable, as long as you're not a fat fuck and OP says he is relatively lean.

That depends on the cause of your so-called "round cheeks", it could be fat, it could be their shape. In most cases it's stubborn facial fat that will go away either with age or weight loss. I used to have a more "round" face when I was younger because of "baby fat." I thought that was my face shape, but it turned out to be quite square once the fat was gone. 

Square face = round face when fat.

That's not always the case. Most of us who are incel have round cheeks because we are genetic shit. Simple as that. We have no definition in our bones. I have no definitions in my cheeks. They're flat and low. I have no definition in my face. My jawline is just potato. My chin is roundish. Everything is round. ZERO definition, and I'm a gymcel fag who has been lifting for years. I have a Nick Bateman lean body and my face is FAT. And all it matters is that my genes are shit. And I'm in my 20's too.

Only surgery can really help and even then that's a stretch

CopingGymcel said:

Lose fat:

Lose bloat:

Don't eat too many carbs

I have only been lifting seriously for 2 months.

Im doing 5x5 and my lifts are very weak. I am doing 5x5 and my lifts are(idk about 1rm):

77.5kg squat
50kg bench

dont feel like going on but you get the point I am a beginner.

if I cut bodyfat I wont be able to gain muscle and I need to gain muscle because I am weak so I dont know what to do.

Should I just cut out junk food, eat clean slightly above maintenance, make sure im getting most my calories from protein and veggies and if I still have a bloated moonface after my third month is over ask again and cut?

incellooksmaxer said:

Im doing 5x5 and my lifts are very weak. I am doing 5x5 and my lifts are(idk about 1rm):

77.5kg squat
50kg bench

if I cut bodyfat I wont be able to gain muscle and I need to gain muscle because I am weak so I dont know what to do.

Should I just cut out junk food, eat clean slightly above maintenance, make sure im getting most my calories from protein and veggies and if I still have a bloated moonface after my third month is over ask again and cut?

5x5 is a great program.

Your squat is pretty decent. Keep at it and you'll make some great stength gains, even in a deficit. 

You may be able to gain some muscle in a deficit since you're so new, it's possible.

Cut out all junk food throughout the week, eat 20% below maintenance, keep protein high. Have one refeed day a week (perhaps on saturday) where you go 10-20% above maintenance, where you eat whatever you want, just don't binge.

Remember, facial aesthetics are more important than some extra muscle. It's better to get lean now and then do a clean bulk than it is to bulk now and get fat.

incellooksmaxer said:

77.5kg squat
50kg bench

5x5 is garbage lifting strategy. The fact that you always do the same numbers of reps will lead you to a plateau. Once you get some training under your belt move to the following scheme:

Week 1: 12, 10, 8
Week 2: 10, 8, 6
Week 3: 8, 6, 4
Week 4: 6, 4, 2
Week 5: Reset at top

Obviously you want to increase weight each set and each week because you are lowering the reps. But do as much weight as you possibly can for that number of reps, and of course warm up fist. This program worked tremendously for me. Pair your main exercise (Bench/Squat) with another exercise later in the workout. So maybe start with bench and end with pullups of something else for chest.

You can also add High Intensity Interval Training to lose fat. AND gain muscle. It's much better than straight cardio.

ItheIthe said:
5x5 is garbage lifting strategy. The fact that you always do the same numbers of reps will lead you to a plateau. 

Not as a complete beginner it isn't. No need to make training overly complicated when you're new. You're more likely to fuck up and fail that way.

ItheIthe said:
5x5 is garbage lifting strategy. The fact that you always do the same numbers of reps will lead you to a plateau. Once you get some training under your belt move to the following scheme:

Week 1: 12, 10, 8
Week 2: 10, 8, 6
Week 3: 8, 6, 4
Week 4: 6, 4, 2
Week 5: Reset at top

Obviously you want to increase weight each set and each week because you are lowering the reps. But do as much weight as you possibly can for that number of reps, and of course warm up fist. This program worked tremendously for me. Pair your main exercise (Bench/Squat) with another exercise later in the workout. So maybe start with bench and end with pullups of something else for chest.

You can also add High Intensity Interval Training to lose fat. AND gain muscle. It's much better than straight cardio.

yes i know this. its advised you do it for a few months and then switch to madcow.

Just lift whatever you're able to to preserve (not build) muscle while eating at as much of a deficit as you can tolerate. That gets you lean and facial aesthetics is all that matters anyway.

CopingGymcel said:
5x5 is a great program.

Your squat is pretty decent. Keep at it and you'll make some great stength gains, even in a deficit. 

You may be able to gain some muscle in a deficit since you're so new, it's possible.

Cut out all junk food throughout the week, eat 20% below maintenance, keep protein high. Have one refeed day a week (perhaps on saturday) where you go 10-20% above maintenance, where you eat whatever you want, just don't binge.

Remember, facial aesthetics are more important than some extra muscle. It's better to get lean now and then do a clean bulk than it is to bulk now and get fat.

ok this is what i will do:

5g creatine everyday
cod liver oil
multivitamin
vitamin d

and diet: [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Calories: TDEE - 500 calories[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]whilst just trying to continue to add weights?[/font]

incellooksmaxer said:
ok this is what i will do:

5g creatine everyday
cod liver oil
multivitamin
vitamin d

and diet: [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Calories: TDEE - 500 calories[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]whilst just trying to continue to add weights?[/font]

Sounds good.

Yeah. Just keep on with the progressing with progressive overload. Use microplates (buy some on Ebay/Amazon if you don't have) and deloading if you plateau.

Green juice fast, with nuts (and a spoonful of oil if desired) for protein and fats.