Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to lose all hope

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
nothing makes an incel suffer more than hope, even though my mind knows its over. but some part of me just wants to try harder and harder by betabuxxing or looksmaxxing even though i see both of them as a disgrace. i dont want to hope anymore i want any desire for holes gone from my mind, i want be monk for peace that i deserve.

I just went down the stairs outside to get the post from the letter-box (you have to walk up stairs to access house), I had earphones in and middle-aged couple walks past and I hear woman say “ugliest person ive ever seen” (hear this and similar comments very often; how said is it I have to tell myself “bad timing getting the post”, all this while good looking people are romanticized and they can have sex only with good looking people

I just went down the stairs outside to get the post from the letter-box (you have to walk up stairs to access house), I had earphones in and middle-aged couple walks past and I hear woman say “ugliest person ive ever seen” (hear this and similar comments very often; how said is it I have to tell myself “bad timing getting the post”, all this while good looking people are romanticized and they can have sex only with good looking people
Fucking bitch :reeeeee: can't even mind her own business and has to resort to make other people feel bad. Bitches like these desERve a lesson.

Just be ugly and neurodivergent

Just be ugly and neurodivergent
In essence what a well meaning normie told me. "Just throw in some humor, you gotta show her real self to her. I found a wife at 35 so can you if you believe in yourself".