Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to looksmaxx as a woman?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
1. Paint your face. This will add 3-4 points to your looks.

Makeup

Makeup2

Makeup3

Makeupppp

Makeup66

Makeuppp

"Wow you are such a brave queen, you dare to step out of the house without a makeup. Wow girl, you are glowing. You should definitely post this achievement of yours onto your social medias." -toilets
iu

*toilets every morning at 07:30*

M0mbzqc0dlh21

Damn bitches be ugly without make up. Let me ruin your confidence with this baby wipe. :feelsdevil:

2. Wear tight clothing. This will add 2-3 points to your looks.

Women don't even need to spend their time working out nor eating healthy. All they have to do is wear clothing that makes them thin.

What the hell is this? You are not brave nor confident. You are fat and insecure.

iu

iu

Your confidence is external. Believe you me, without all this makeup, clothing and constant attention from guys you would be the most insecure thing on this earth.

And this pleases me knowing that women rely on external things to feel confident and powerful.

Also ladies it's summer today, don't forget to suck in your stomachs whenever you walk past an attractive guy. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
1. Ju[UWSL]st exist. [/UWSL]

The video wtf:dafuckfeels:

:feelsohgod: that tiktok video:feelsohgod: holy shit

now I know why most women look "slim" all the time. Very unsettling.

Also I've seen girls without makeup and they look absolutely disgusting compared to their Instagram pics.

Even "lite" makeup like eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick transforms you into another person.

Disgusting whores with chad-entitlement syndrome

:feelsohgod: that tiktok video:feelsohgod: holy shit

now I know why most women look "slim" all the time. Very unsettling.

Also I've seen girls without makeup and they look absolutely disgusting compared to their Instagram pics.

11-5.jpg

32.jpg

17-1.jpg

Last edited:
Tenor

And they think they deserve Chad.

They still have unlimited choices, coping if you think they don’t.

They still have unlimited choices, coping if you think they don’t.
I 100% agree with this statement. Like I've mentioned their confidence is external, which is constant attention from guys, clothing and makeup.

And when u remove their fake teeth, they look like this.

"high value women''

Untitled

4. Color your hair.

Everyone is a blonde nowadays

Most women in the west are 8/10 just by the virtue of nor being overweight and using make-up. 41% of women are obese not counting the overweight and saggy ones. You're already above average as a woman just by not being fat

so basically looksmaxxing for foids can take a 0 to a 7/10? :waitwhat:

View attachment 451452

View attachment 451453

View attachment 451454

View attachment 451457

View attachment 451455

View attachment 451456

"Wow you are such a brave queen, you dare to step out of the house without a makeup. Wow girl, you are glowing. You should definitely post this achievement of yours onto your social medias." -toilets
iu

View attachment 451451

Damn bitches be ugly without make up. Let me ruin your confidence with this baby wipe. :feelsdevil:

View attachment 451458

Women don't even need to spend their time working out nor eating healthy. All they have to do is wear clothing that makes them thin.

What the hell is this? You are not brave nor confident. You are fat and insecure.

iu

iu

View attachment 451460

Your confidence is external. Believe you me, without all this makeup, clothing and constant attention from guys you would be the most insecure thing on this earth.

And this pleases me knowing that women rely on external things to feel confident and powerful.

Also ladies it's summer today, don't forget to suck in your stomachs whenever you walk past an attractive guy. :feelsthink:
Women literally just need to not be obese and even obese ones get laid so :feelsLSD:

View attachment 451452

View attachment 451453

View attachment 451454

View attachment 451457

View attachment 451455

View attachment 451456

iu

View attachment 451451

View attachment 451458

iu

iu

View attachment 451460

As if you need to looksmaxx when you have a hole…