Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to leave inceldom? "Cut ties with all incels!"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
IncelTears, stop assuming we don't try to get girls, just because we base our opinions on actual facts, doesn't mean we can't get girls, how stupid are you too actually think we tell anyone in our lives that we are "incels"? Lmao nobody in my life knows this side of me or even notices, I act "normal" around my friends, I TRY to get girls, and hopefully I will one day. 
But the thing is due to the running joke that incels aren't actually ugly (cuz of lookism chad lites, such as zyros, no offence and others like gambler, tsh, orb, hangman etc) they think we're all just 5-7/10 average men who are shy and insecure. This hurts us a lot, if you aren't ugly then get off this forum now. 

Personally, I've been rated 2-3/10 by women on dating sites, and it's not like  I'm delusion like elliot rodger (he thought he was "hot", denying the fact he was just average), I know i'm ugly, my features are disgusting, not to mention my face is not even recking all facial symmetry (symmetry is crucial for attractiveness).

Back to the point, nobody knows I'm "incel", my views on this stuff has been set before finding /r/incels, I always knew that looks are very important. I try to get girls, I really do, their only counter to this is "you're not trying hard enough, maybe it's your personality", I'm sorry but I've seen my hot guy friends get away with crazy shit, but they get a pass because they're attractive. Stop saying using incels is why I'm not successful, that's absolute bullshit, explain Zyros? Explain all the lookism.net slayers? (lookism is a site for 'incels' as well, but has a lot of attractive guys who also have a blackpilled mentality, they are like us, but attractive, according to inceletars, they should be virgins). 

The fact that blackpilled lookism chads exist basically destroys the whole "cut ties with all incels" argument, some people just cannot accept the truth, I went on the comment history of one of the inceltears mods and 2 pages down, she had a post on /r/GenderCritical ( a feminazi sub) about non-binary issues and that shit, these people cannot accept the fact that there are only 2 genders, just like how they can't accept the fact that looks > personality (to cope). 

Never forget who the people who browse inceltears are: https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Incel-Tears-facebook-group-users-pics-as-sub-human-as-us

Telling people you're Incel makes no difference. It's been over

Rahmawn said:
Telling people you're Incel makes no difference. It's been over

Only over for sub 4 men

They dont care they just wanna strawman whatever you say til you get sick of them and rope

All because of ugliness

We were incel befroe we knew what it meant

normal , has friends - Are you sure you arent a fakecel OP?