Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to learn open water swimming

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
How do people swim miles far in the beach without getting tired. When I swim deep in the open water and I try to stand but can’t feel the ground my breathing speeds up and I panic a bit.

How do you open water swim maxx so you can swim without that feeling in the ocean.

I have no idea how to swim like that

I don't like the thought of going far enough out into the ocean to the point where I can't stand anymore. I only enjoy swimming if it's in a pool. The ocean feels too unpredictable and I have a bit of a phobia of it now which is weird since I didn't as a kid.

a mile, insane.
We had to some routines a bit for it to make sure we were eligible for it. I did it with a friend at the camp we were at and we were able to qualify

I don't like the thought of going far enough out into the ocean to the point where I can't stand anymore. I only enjoy swimming if it's in a pool. The ocean feels too unpredictable and I have a bit of a phobia of it now which is weird since I didn't as a kid.
wouldnt worry too much about it since as a kid youre more reckless ,and the older you grow the better your survival instincts become

wouldnt worry too much about it since as a kid youre more reckless ,and the older you grow the better your survival instincts become
Yeah I feel I lacked a sense of danger as a kid and was very impulsive when it came to stuff like that

How old is @SupremeAutist or is he the same person I know on discord I’m thinking about