Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to know you’re attractive

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
When sloots walk by you, they stare at you while smiling.

When there’s a group of sloots, one will tell the other to look at you while both of them smile.

If a sloot walks past you, she’ll turn around and check you out for few seconds.

Those are small and brief actions yet they determine your attractiveness. And i’m talking from real life experience, I have noticed girls ALWAYS do this to my Chad friend. Of course I’m not talking about getting straight up approached (which does happen if you’re attractive)

-girls eyefuck you when passing down the street.
-other chads are open to you and acknowledge their fellow chad/slayer

Octopusgun2 said:
When sloots walk by you, they stare at you while smiling.

When there’s a group of sloots, one will tell the other to look at you while both of them smile.

If a sloot walks past you, she’ll turn around and check you out for few seconds.

Those are small and brief actions yet they determine your attractiveness. And i’m talking from real life experience, I have noticed girls ALWAYS do this to my Chad friend. Of course I’m not talking about getting straight up approached (which does happen if you’re attractive)

I've seen good looking guys walk past girls and they don't even bother to look. Perhaps hypergamy is out of control or maybe not all of them react like that. I guess if you're good looking, you should at least experience that one a week.

I don't even look at other people anymore. Sometimes I'll accidentally look at a wamen and they'll immediately look away from me.

Or just have sex before 20 like all normal people

if you can star in a movie and not look out of place you are attractive

If you get matches on Tinder