Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to know you are unattractive (Easy)

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
On the street If girls look straight away from you when you make eye contact, it’s over.

F2c3b9023b7b4d2e61018689c7d4c0d1

Legit, but sometimes they try to intimidate you, (especially if you're manlet) as they know ugly males is very often inconfident, so they keep eye-contact instead of avoiding it.

RtRyMmx

Or if they do this

They just laugh and sneer at me...

They keep starring at me like they want to stab me in the face.

Legit, but sometimes they try to intimidate you, (especially if you're manlet) as they know ugly males is very often inconfident, so they keep eye-contact instead of avoiding it.

Manletism is truly a death sentence

I give them punk bitches the death stare

this is why I think asking foids are just futile. I get rejected tens of times everyday without even asking. what is the point in getting verbal approval of your rejection? they make it pretty clear they are not interested in you with their eyes and gestures.

Really made me think, I might actually be ugly and calling myself mentalcel was a cope after all? Because that's what usually happens when a girl catches me looking at her.

They keep fucking staring. Sometimes ppl give me the stink eye for no reason.

They keep fucking staring. Sometimes ppl give me the stink eye for no reason.
Staring at leat means they're interested in some sense.

For me, they don't even look in my direction. I feel like I'm playing a game and the AI is bugged to ignore me.

Guys who get women smiling at them randomly on the street or in malls and then claim to be ugly or incel are hilarious.

I used to read advice about smiling at girls on the street to initiate a pick up.

How the fuck am i supposed to smile at someone who doesn't make or maintain eye contact more than a millisecond?

Chadvice.

Females and people in general usually look at me and laugh, as if I am some clown. What am I to make of it?

Females and people in general usually look at me and laugh, as if I am some clown. What am I to make of it?
They are flirting with you bro, go and hit on them and if it fails hit them :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Depends on context. Femoid sometimes look away from chad when she is shy. But if they have a look of disgust, or laugh, you know ITS OVER.

Women either put their head down to avoid eye contact or they scratch their head or try to cover their face in some way. It's over for me

i get IODs on a daily basis.

this is wrong because everyone looks away.

Never happened to me
this is wrong because everyone looks away.
Because you are ugly

Yep, this site is pure autism. Do you think random foids will stare chad in the eyes as he walks down the hall? They get intimidated as hell by attractive males. If you're butt fucking ugly, however, and you've been staring at some bitch like you wanna rape her then of course she'll look away. So I guess it goes both ways.

Guys who get women smiling at them randomly on the street or in malls and then claim to be ugly or incel are hilarious.

I used to read advice about smiling at girls on the street to initiate a pick up.

How the fuck am i supposed to smile at someone who doesn't make or maintain eye contact more than a millisecond?

Chadvice.
LOOOL smiling as an incel is basically sexual harassment to these whores