Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to know whether you are a truecel; if your extended family never asked you about whether you are dating or not

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date

Have you been asked?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
Just today an extended family member of mine asked if I was dating.

They asked me many times tbh

Having extended family is a normie trait tbh

Gonna ask them, be right back. I have to find an extended family but that shouldn't be so hard :feelsohh:

My extended family is in Bangladesh and haven’t seen them for almost 5 years.

My extended family is in Bangladesh and haven’t seen them for almost 5 years.
"Go join them and coom over prime cousin pussy every night" theory :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Could be worse , could be abandoned by everyone even your siblings because you're a dirty little pervert .

:feelsclown:

If you're ugly and don't have such things as being tall or having a big cock, then you're definitely a true incel.

Having extended family is a normie trait tbh
Everyone has? Seems there isn't a proper translation for Finnish "suku". I mainly only see them at events like weddings, Christmas...

Could be worse , could be abandoned by everyone even your siblings because you're a dirty little pervert .

:feelsclown:
Well, they don't want anything to do with me. No one contacts me, calls or is interested in me, but I just happen to see some of them occasionally.

I saw My brother the other day , he gave Me this exact look <:feelswhat:>
No words were exchanged .
ROFL and he's a fkin:chad:ggg gaahahah a a a:feelsrope:

Everyone has? Seems there isn't a proper translation for Finnish "suku". I mainly only see them at events like weddings, Christmas...
Nah your translation is accurate. It's just i don't really have any. Paternal grandfather died when i was 7, and my other grandfather ditched my mom's family when my mother was a kid because my grandmother cheated on him. Im an only child and just hardly have any contact with the few i do have. Maybe a christmas once or twice, but i've never been to a wedding. My immedkate family also moved around a lot because of my dad's job

I have a gripe about this also because i know a guy my same age who has a really close and large extended family. I've seen him get a job from family and even a house when his grandpa died. Pisses me off to see others get benefits by the nature of their birth, whether it be looks or wealth.

We didnt inherit anything from my paternal grandparents because my adopted aunt was a crazy meth addict and my grandmother enabled her and by the time we got the house it was so unlivable and there was so much debt that my father just sold it.

And yet these people had sex and i get fo suffer for it :feelsclown: