Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to know when its truly over

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
look at the faces of foids as you walk by them
how do they react? do they notice you?
incels are invisible

how do they react?
They don't care at all. They treat me like I'm not there.

do they notice you?
incels are invisible
They usually don't notice me unless I say something, then I get treated with indifference. If I was Chad they'd be rushing to get my phone number and ride on my cock the same day we met, but I'm an ugly feminine guy with mediocre social skills and little to no confidence so all I receive are pity and anger from them. Sick life.

They don't care at all. They treat me like I'm not there.

They usually don't notice me unless I say something, then I get treated with indifference. If I was Chad they'd be rushing to get my phone number and ride on my cock the same day we met, but I'm an ugly feminine guy with mediocre social skills and little to no confidence so all I receive are pity and anger from them. Sick life.
fucking brutal bro, im sorry about that - shit fucking sucks
i get you, at best us incels are invisible, at worst we get harassed in the streets and in the classroom
there really is nothing we can do except support eachother

when you are getting laughed at for doing something slightly off from the social protocol

They see me and immediately look away in disgust. It is like they are looking at a cockroach when they see me

fucking brutal bro, im sorry about that - shit fucking sucks
i get you, at best us incels are invisible, at worst we get harassed in the streets and in the classroom
there really is nothing we can do except support eachother
No, it's okay buddy. I'm getting used to it. Videogames are a good cope though.

when you are getting laughed at for doing something slightly off from the social protocol
as in what lol that could be 1000x different things
No, it's not okay buddy. I'm getting used to it. Videogames are a good cope though.
yea i bought san andreas recently and i was coping by playing it
just remember, ebery cope has an end, a wise man said that
They see me and immediately look away in disgust. It is like they are looking at a cockroach when they see me
sometimes they pull up their shirt when they see me lol subconciously

They look past me like im invisible. They also walk the other way when they see me on the sidewalk. The elevatorpill destroyed me. Foids giggle and try to avoid staring at me, while keeping a distance. :cryfeels:

I don't know I always walk upside down :incel:

I remember one time I was just walking around shopping, and I noticed a preteen girl who was walking in a different direction gave me the death stare, while the women around my path deliberately ignore me or looked away throughout the store. :worryfeels:
And this was when sugerical masks were mandatory in public.

how do they react? do they notice you?
incels are invisible

It varies. Most have ignored me. Some have given me looks of disgust, which I've experienced several times while riding the city bus.

I remember one time I was just walking around shopping, and I noticed a preteen girl who was walking in a different direction gave me the death stare, while the women around my path deliberately ignore me or looked away throughout the store. :worryfeels:
And this was when sugerical masks were mandatory in public.
holy fucking shit thats suifuel
It varies. Most have ignored me. Some have given me looks of disgust, which I've experienced several times while riding the city bus.
brutal

imo it's over if;

-if you're past the age of 18 yet you've never even properly interacted with someone from the opposite gender (assuming you're both non-relatives around the same age), let alone hold hands, hug or kiss each other.

-if your relatives feel the need to constantly gaslight your ass and tell you how good you look, yet you've never heard a single compliment from a chick your age

-if you get laughed at the tiniest mistakes you make

-if people never seem to take you seriously when compared to others (or at least if you heavily feel that they don't), even if you do something outstading

-if you get gaslighted with the classic ''everyone has different tastes'', ''pErSoNaLitY'', or ''i kNoW tHiS gUy'', and ofc people saying that you'll slay after HS/your 20s/college/whatever the fuck ends too

-if you had to constantly look for advice when it came to teen love or social interactions

-if you struggle way more than the average person when it comes to everything concerning social interactions (having friends, going to parties and stuff)

At least that's what I've experienced myself

imo it's over if;

-if you're past the age of 18 yet you've never even properly interacted with someone from the opposite gender (assuming you're both non-relatives around the same age), let alone hold hands, hug or kiss each other.

-if your relatives feel the need to constantly gaslight your ass and tell you how good you look, yet you've never heard a single compliment from a chick your age

-if you get laughed at the tiniest mistakes you make

-if people never seem to take you seriously when compared to others (or at least if you heavily feel that they don't), even if you do something outstading

-if you get gaslighted with the classic ''everyone has different tastes'', ''pErSoNaLitY'', or ''i kNoW tHiS gUy'', and ofc people saying that you'll slay after HS/your 20s/college/whatever the fuck ends too

-if you had to constantly look for advice when it came to teen love or social interactions

-if you struggle way more than the average person when it comes to everything concerning social interactions (having friends, going to parties and stuff)

At least that's what I've experienced myself
good summation, the first point is kinda cope tho
if u havent FUCKED before 18 its over for u

as in what lol that could be 1000x different things
when you for example wear a tshirt when everyone else is wearing a jacket
when you for example cross the street while everyone else is waiting
when you leave your seat at the cinema immediatley once the credits start running

when you for example wear a tshirt when everyone else is wearing a jacket
when you for example cross the street while everyone else is waiting
when you leave your seat at the cinema immediatley once the credits start running
oh lol yeah those things all happened to me

good summation, the first point is kinda cope tho
if u havent FUCKED before 18 its over for u
I mean I've seen some high tier normies from my school get away with JBs before they even had a proper GF before. It's definitely possible but not for sub 4 males.

oh lol yeah those things all happened to me
it might sound dumb but everyone is doing something like that once in a while on accident but you are getting punished for it

also there are tons of incel trait posts here

a very telling one in my opinion is if strange/foreign people ask you questions becuase you look like a cuck
or beggars and scammers choose you as their victims

it might sound dumb but everyone is doing something like that once in a while on accident but you are getting punished for it

also there are tons of incel trait posts here

a very telling one in my opinion is if strange/foreign people ask you questions becuase you look like a cuck
or beggars and scammers choose you as their victims
lol if foids come up and ask you for directions its over
I mean I've seen some high tier normies from my school get away with JBs before they even had a proper GF before. It's definitely possible but not for sub 4 males.
for sub6males its over lets be real

It's probably over when your countrymen ask you where you're from because you talk funny and have general odd mannerisms.

It's probably over when your countrymen ask you where you're from because you talk funny and have general odd mannerisms.
brutal if currybhais ask me if im actually from india
could have something to do w my pheno tho