Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to know if you're attractive or not.

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Little children never lie. If little children like to play with you or be in your presence.. you're probably attractive.

If you make some kind of sexual joke and women laugh or say nothing then you're probably attractive. If they look weird at you and say 'You shouldn't say that', then you're ugly and beyond saving.

Repeat something a loser got shitted on for and if they treat you different, then you're probably attractive.

How to know if you're chad:

Do women approach you? Do you get 2+ tinder matches in an hour? Is sexual resistance little to none? Have you lost your virginity under the age of 17? If the answers are yes.. you're chad.

Seriously little children are black-pilled as fuck

Children are blackpilled when they are born. It's society and parents that feed the bluepilled bullcrap to them.

It's pretty easy to tell if you're attractive. Take a picture with the front camera of your phone. Just don't kill yourself after doing this.

i'm not some sort of pedophile to be around children like this all the time so idk bro

I experienced both reactions in my life so your method isn't definitive. Like I literally had one kid run away from me and hide because he thought I was a monster, and then had other kids treat me as if I was their dad.

My ultimate Blackpill was using a Chad profile pic on Tinder.

If you're a virgin at 18 or above, you're ugly.

kek i get called ugly thats how i know im subhuman frequently when i was working / when i was in school / etc.

Little children never lie. If little children like to play with you or be in your presence.. you're probably attractive.

If you make some kind of sexual joke and women laugh or say nothing then you're probably attractive. If they look weird at you and say 'You shouldn't say that', then you're ugly and beyond saving.

Repeat something a loser got shitted on for and if they treat you different, then you're probably attractive.

Do women approach you? Do you get 2+ tinder matches in an hour? Is sexual resistance little to none? Have you lost your virginity under the age of 17? If the answers are yes.. you're chad.

Women will laugh at anything. That's as retarded a theory as IOI

How to tell if you're attractive: if you have doubts about it, you aren't.

It's pretty easy to tell if you're attractive. Take a picture with the front camera of your phone. Just don't kill yourself after doing this.
LMAO, I almost grabbed my gun until I read the second part, thanks for the advice.
I experienced both reactions in my life so your method isn't definitive. Like I literally had one kid run away from me and hide because he thought I was a monster, and then had other kids treat me as if I was their dad.
Same here, it really depends on the kid. Sometimes it seems they are looking at you weirdly, but you can't really know if they're fascinated by your Chad appearance, disgusted by your subhuman face, or just already bored by life.

The best way is to ask Stacey. It's like children but with boobs.

Girls have told me that I look like a ''typical boy'' I don't know what that means

Some other clues:

- If you're "shy", or have ever been described as "shy", then you're not attractive.
- Same for "reserved" or "nice".
- If at a social event, you tend to be ignored by most unless you engage them, you're not attractive.
- If girls weren't actively seeking your friendship in high school, you're not attractive.

If you get no match on Tinder, you are unattractive.

I tick all of those attractive boxes OP, and I want to believe but the truth is I'm a 28 y/o virg and that's the real indicator of attractiveness

I think it's more likely they just don't see me as a threat.

I'm pretty grotesque but kids have always liked me. Which is more than I can say for them, irritating little shits :confused:

How to tell if you're attractive: if you have doubts about it, you aren't.

This right here is the biggest blackpill. It's not actually possible to be attractive without knowing it for certain.

i look way uglier if i take a pic with the back facing camera and turn it around on myself. also holy fuck you guys ever taken a picture of yourself and reversed it? shit looks nasty