Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to know if you are truly ugly or not.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Look at your iPhone / phone / tablet / computer screen when it’s blank / turned off for less than 3 seconds, or else you will subconsciously believe you’re better looking than you think. If any of you gymmax here, it’s pretty much like that. You ever look at yourself in the mirror after a day of exercise, and think “wow I really did I will ascend soon”, and then you wake in the morning and still look like shit? It’s basically like that. You hype yourself up, mentally.

high IQ but this doesnt tell whether ur ugly or not

If girls dont talk to you. You are ugly and its over

If you are ugly, you are ugly.

I know im ugly because my penis isn't inside a virgin pussy right now

I know i'm ugly and i'll never forget it

You know you're ugly if you scroll through your contacts list on your phone and the only females there are your blood relatives.

You know you're ugly if you scroll through your contacts list on your phone and the only females there are your mother

Whatever I look, still too good for ugly fermorloids, tfu on them

You know you're truly ugly when you talk to a girl and she doesn't answer or ignores you

Thats high iq thread tbh

Eventually you just always believe you're ugly. You'll be ignored and treated like shit by people everywhere. Foids will still avoid you like the plague. If you were good looking this wouldn't be the case. This all happens so ik no matter what I think I see in the mirror I'm not good looking. It would take a huge change in the way foids and normies treat me to make me reconsider.

You know you're truly ugly if waitresses don't smile at you. They're not willing to put in the tiniest effort for you because your ugliness is extreme enough to override their desire to get more tip money.

Look at a non-mirrored image of yourself.