Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to instantly know your precise value to women numerically

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
The number of CONVERSATION INITIATIONS you get from women on a daily basis, immediately indicates to you how valuable you are to them

No woman will initiate ANY conversation with a man she is not romantically interested in. If she does, its because she needs something, or is being polite because you might be a long time friend by association or whatever.

Your "weekly number" of unsolicited communications from women is the most accurate way to gauge your desirability to them.

If your number is anything above 0, gtfo fakecel, instant ban

Last edited:
0, so 0, unsurprisingly.

I'm not entirely sure this happens to even normal looking people.

I think this applies to men also and not just women. It really depends which stage of life you are in also, so.

My score is 0. Cool and good :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I think a lot of non incels have 0 score as well, OP.

0 from women and 0 from men as well I can't even make friends

i have no value to anyone :feelsrope:

I haven't spoken to a female in any non work related situation for a long while

I’m still a 3.75 in looks.

Another metric could be how many dates you have been with women or girls, that should give some indicator or value.

Another metric could be how many dates you have been with women or girls, that should give some indicator or value.
No man. literal chat message replies is far more immediate of an indication. Like it takes 2 seconds of thinking to count how many women write to you first on social media. If it’s 0, despite you being in a highly social environment like university, congratulations you’re one of us

Like 10 every day at work. Doesn’t mean anything. Normies just want to talk.

Like 10 every day at work. Doesn’t mean anything. Normies just want to talk.

how can anything other than penis in vagina be an indicator of how good looking you are?

0. Well, 1.

A Stacy came over during a conference and asked me what my Chad-lite acquaintance's name was. I gave her a false answer and never saw her again.

So, she initiated it. I still felt like shit though.

The number of CONVERSATION INITIATIONS you get from women on a daily basis, immediately indicates to you how valuable you are to them

No woman will initiate ANY conversation with a man she is not romantically interested in. If she does, its because she needs something, or is being polite because you might be a long time friend by association or whatever.

Your "weekly number" of unsolicited communications from women is the most accurate way to gauge your desirability to them.

If your number is anything above 0, gtfo fakecel, instant ban
I sometimes have women ask me if I play basketball or ask for stuff off the top shelf. Don't know if that counts. It's generally rare. They mostly avoid the smelly ogre.

What if she sits next to you at a bar, public gathering place?

0 this week, 0 last week, and last time woman wrote in fb, it was old ugly philipino roastie single mother

Usually, I don't speak to foids for months.
I had one interaction with a foid this week that approached me to get information and invited me to go with her on bicycle/coffee latter on, after I spoke with her father and he said a story about me to her. Of course, I wrote to her and she never replied nor she answered my call. I guess she only wanted to "analyze me" and to be nice at the moment.

For me, it's pointless to pursue a foid for a relationship. Life has learned me, it's deceptive, time-consuming, and you get depressed, frustrated at the end. It's just not worth it. Better be a Volcel.

No man. literal chat message replies is far more immediate of an indication. Like it takes 2 seconds of thinking to count how many women write to you first on social media. If it’s 0, despite you being in a highly social environment like university, congratulations you’re one of us

This can be faked easily, like seriously.

I'm inside of my house and in the basement most of the time because of summer vacation. But I have to ask one thing, does your mother count?

I'm inside of my house and in the basement most of the time because of summer vacation. But I have to ask one thing, does your mother count?
Of course not, as well as having a normal interaction with a woman in the sales, office, administration, doctor, etc.

Of course not, as well as having a normal interaction with a woman in the sales, office, administration, doctor, etc.
Nope not on a weekly basis. The last time I interacted with a foid outside of my immediate family was 3 or 4 months ago, and that was even before school was over.

Nope not on a weekly basis. The last time I interacted with a foid outside of my immediate family was 3 or 4 months ago, and that was even before school was over.
Can happen to me when my Mom is at home, not going out for weeks. But, it's quite difficult to not interract with foid if you go out, they are everywhere, shops, petrol station, state offices, newspaper shops, etc. I mean normal buy-sell conversation, or medical/administrative affairs, nothing "romantic or flirting".

High IQ

Foids only ever want to talk to men they are physically attracted to. Their entire world is built around that principle.

Can happen to me when my Mom is at home, not going out for weeks. But, it's quite difficult to not interract with foid if you go out, they are everywhere, shops, petrol station, state offices, newspaper shops, etc. I mean normal buy-sell conversation, or medical/administrative affairs, nothing "romantic or flirting".
If thats the case then I would say once a week. Mostly when I go out to get pizza and monsters with my friend and thats really it.

I can't even recall any time a woman who wasn't a family member initiated a conversation with me except when she wanted something from me.

I can't even imagine having a date. How does that happen?

For normies, they ask women out and sometimes they say yes.

For me, every time I've asked a woman out, she's said no.

I can't even imagine how that happens. So you're a Chad. What's next? Femoid comes to you and tries to talk about something? I can't understand life as a Chad just the same as 4th dimension or something. 4th dimension is even easier to understand, mathematically. But Chad's life feels so unreal and far from my living conditions, lmao

I'm guessing that,
"Would you like fries with that?"
Doesn't count...

But most of us are at home the majority of the day.

dude this isn't the 60's. woman don't just talk you up no matter who you are

I just stay in my home so i really dont know