Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to increase the chances of having a boy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Because male sperm is the faster of the two, Shettles suggests having intercourse as close to ovulation as possible. If you have sex several days before ovulation, then the less resilient male sperm may die off, leaving more female sperm to fertilise the egg.

The best month to conceive a boy is October. And if you want a girl, April is the best month to conceive. (Mind you, we give no guarantees.) This means more boys are born in the summer, while more girls are born in the winter.

I dont know what you guys will do with this info. But hey, its good to have it at the back of the head if ever somehow decided to start betabuxxing and being the "backup" guy.

[WifesSonFuel]

>caring about this as an incel
9E5DE66C EAB0 4921 96FE 563C2EB1E08C

Getting sex would definitely increase my odds.

Just fucking LOL @ being an incel and thinking about passing your FILTHY genes.

Easy. If the doctor tells u it’s a girl. Get an abortion. 0 chance of having a daughter = 100% chance of having a son

as if we're going to need this

They’d be as ugly and mentally broken like me, unless of course I get hundreds of millions and marry Stacy. Why would anyone want a kid?