Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to improve your personality and become Chad

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
This is a based coaching advice to truly help you raise your motivation levels and self esteem.

First off, you need to improve self-esteem, by:

- Increasing your height (if you are manlet) via LL surgery
- If you are a genetic failure, you need to create a time machine, go back and edit your own genes while you are in the belly of your mother
- Improve your face. By applying surgerymaxing strategy

So this is basically how you can improve your self esteem.

To become a better human being you must work on your mindset, your personality, by:

- learning from personalitymaxed people like Ted Bundy or Ramirez
- develop a better sociopath personality
- read shit like Machiavelli or Stirner, or others like them
- you have to start killing animals so that you can develop your sadistic instincts
- go beat your mother and try to manipolare her to see if you can convince her that it was her fault

That’s all. I want to start selling my mental coaching based advices to scam people.

Smiling more often projects your jaw forward 0.1mm for every 10s of smiling according to normies.

here is a better guide:
33098 875f673d890db183616573855de6bb41

I remember that post on reddit of a guy that got LL and how his dating life improved significantly. Tallfags in the comments said that height doesn't matter and that there is something else going on that you can't get laid and that getting leg lengthening won't solve anything. Nope, he told them flat out that girls didn't like him and then after LL girls started wanting to be with him.

Tallfags in the comments said that height doesn't matter
Because his game improved as a result of having boosted his self-esteem via surgery. Then his mindset was set to prove he was right about LL, so he went out to show everyone that way he did was not just a placebo, and he succeeded thanks to his new mindset, not because he was tall...

Follow my advices and if you want more, feel free to contact me via PM to receive detailed instructions. I can deliver one-to-one Skype calls and personal coaching advices.

Because his game improved as a result of having boosted his self-esteem via surgery. Then his mindset was set to prove he was right about LL, so he went out to show everyone that way he did was not just a placebo, and he succeeded thanks to his new mindset, not because he was tall...

Follow my advices and if you want more, feel free to contact me via PM to receive detailed instructions. I can deliver one-to-one Skype calls and personal coaching advices.
I know your joking, but they couldn't even say this cope because they told him that getting leg lengthening won't solve his problems. It solved all of his problems. He even said that he just put his new height into tinder and that's what got him matches and girls to talk to him first.

Yeah no, I have no motivation for all this shit.
Just give me the rope.

"look at his smile"

Yeah, not the perfect skin, thick hair, good eye region, good jaw and chin bones, good symmetry. Just the smile.

If an ugly guy did the same thing she'd call him creepy.

This is a based coaching advice to truly help you raise your motivation levels and self esteem.

First off, you need to improve self-esteem, by:

- Increasing your height (if you are manlet) via LL surgery
- If you are a genetic failure, you need to create a time machine, go back and edit your own genes while you are in the belly of your mother
- Improve your face. By applying surgerymaxing strategy

So this is basically how you can improve your self esteem.

To become a better human being you must work on your mindset, your personality, by:

- learning from personalitymaxed people like Ted Bundy or Ramirez
- develop a better sociopath personality
- read shit like Machiavelli or Stirner, or others like them
- you have to start killing animals so that you can develop your sadistic instincts
- go beat your mother and try to manipolare her to see if you can convince her that it was her fault

That’s all. I want to start selling my mental coaching based advices to scam people.
Fuck you normie swine.