Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to ignore or lessen the impact of sexual and romantic feelings towards women ?

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★★
I mean I always get ignored by women anyway so.

idk tbh, I'm trying to figure it out myself

Go back and watch Eggman's:blackpill: Chadfishing experiment, once you feel the 'Backstreet Boy' in you coming on. Brutal romance KILLER.

Last edited:
Realize that women do not care about you, nor any other men. It is foolish to have any feelings for them.

Women exist to fuck and make babies, and the 2nd part our broken society has effectively ruined.

I feel it's impossible to have romantic feelings towards a foid once you know where her hole's been

You're not fully black pilled on women. Read, understand, and internalize Briffault's Law. That is how the entirety of the human female population operates on a fundamental level, without exception.

If a woman wants nothing from you/out of you, then you don't exist, as far as she's concerned. She only cares about herself and her babies.