Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to ignore or lessen the impact of a heightmog

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★
It's no secret that getting heightmogged makes a lot of men, even Chads and normies, feel like shit. This is because size is a dimorphic trait for males, so you will feel small, weak, and invisible next to a larger male. Many a time when a "confident" tallfag feels insecure himself next to someone even taller.

However, for most men even those taller than average it's nigh impossible to avoid getting heightmogged especially in large public places.

For shortcels this is 100x worse because even average height men and women will heightmog them.

Also, certain environments have taller people such as college/university, and groups of teenagers in clique where every member of the group is much taller than average.

So what is everyone's method of coping with getting heightmogged? Any psychological processes you go through to make yourself feel better, trying to avoid the heightmog or frauding your own height, or just simple tricks to ignore/lessen the impact, share them below.

I get heightmogged by foids, I personally just want to cry every time I'm outside. Life is not worth living when you're a manlet.

Also, certain environments have taller people such as college/university, and groups of teenagers in clique where every member of the group is much taller than average.
Yup, zoomer environments are very suifuel

Wear lift insert in your shoes. I would be 5'7 without mine but with them I'm almost 5'10, changes your view of yourself alot

It's no secret that getting heightmogged makes a lot of men, even Chads and normies, feel like shit. This is because size is a dimorphic trait for males, so you will feel small, weak, and invisible next to a larger male. Many a time when a "confident" tallfag feels insecure himself next to someone even taller.

However, for most men even those taller than average it's nigh impossible to avoid getting heightmogged especially in large public places.

For shortcels this is 100x worse because even average height men and women will heightmog them.

So what is everyone's method of coping with getting heightmogged? Any psychological processes you go through to make yourself feel better, trying to avoid the heightmog or frauding your own height, or just simple tricks to ignore/lessen the impact, share them below.
Wearing lifts maybe?
This is the one thing I actually don't have to worry about since it barely happens. But when it does, it feels really bad. I wonder how trash it is for my shortbrocels out there

idk I don't pay attention to height I'm not a foid

Wear lift insert in your shoes. I would be 5'7 without mine but with them I'm almost 5'10, changes your view of yourself alot
I'm already 5'10 barefoot evening height and ogre frame as well like daniel cormier, I just can't stop getting annoyed as shit when some faggot heightmogs me

Last edited:
I'm already 5'10 barefoot evening height and ogre frame as well like daniel cormier, I just can't stop paying attention to the real tallfags especially in uni
How are a incel then? Go back to mongolia and try out. You said you liked Central Asian foids

I'm already 5'10 barefoot evening height and ogre frame as well like daniel cormier, I just can't stop getting annoyed and angry when someone heightmogs me
Damn you’re about to heightmog me weren’t you 5’8

Damn you’re about to heightmog me weren’t you 5’8
I thought I was 5'8-5'9 from last year's measurements but either they weren't accurate or this year's measurements weren't accurate

Wtf edited my post twice

I thought I was 5'8-5'9 from last year's measurements but either they weren't accurate or this year's measurements weren't accurate
late bloomer? lucky. You still have some hope I don’t

late bloomer? lucky. You still have some hope I don’t
No way I had a goatee and sideburns last year, but I am a late bloomer though, thought I was done though

For some reason I don't feel heightmogged unless they're at least 2 inches taller. Within 2 inches looks basically the same if they're not standing right next to me.

For some reason I don't feel heightmogged unless they're at least 2 inches taller. Within 2 inches looks basically the same if they're not standing right next to me.
Yeah, this is the case for everyone. Anything over 4in can be quite brutal though

I'm already 5'10 barefoot evening height and ogre frame as well like daniel cormier, I just can't stop getting annoyed as shit when some faggot heightmogs me
Wear 2 inch lifts then ur 6 foot. U got it easier than I

Wear 2 inch lifts then ur 6 foot. U got it easier than I
Only foids wear high heels, I'm not degrading myself to that standard.

I don't care about getting heightmogged because I'm an sub5 ogre who gets no bitches anyways, I just want to find a way to feel less fucking irritated about it

Only foids wear high heels, I'm not degrading myself to that standard.
They just replace the soles of your shoes... most of the time they aren't even noticeable. If foids can wear makeup and lie, this isn't that radical in comparison...

They just replace the soles of your shoes... most of the time they aren't even noticeable. If foids can wear makeup and lie, this isn't that radical in comparison...
I don't care about getting heightmogged because I'm an sub5 ogre who gets no bitches anyways, I just want to find a way to feel less fucking irritated about it
Even if I was 6'1-6'2 I'd still be getting annoyed at heightmog which is inevitable in large public place like university, I need some sort of mental or psychological trick to stop caring about getting heightmogged. I don't give a fuck if some normie is taller than me since I don't pull anyways, I'm khhv and very non-nt so it doesn't matter anyways.

The only heightmog that is depressing is when it is around 8 inches or more ( if you’re 5’10 or above at least). Before that, having a better face is more important. Fuck you, height over face copers, read about my tinder chadfish posts and you will see what I mean.

I look down while walking it protects me a bit from the mog

The only heightmog that is depressing is when it is around 8 inches or more ( if you’re 5’10 or above at least). Before that, having a better face is more important. Fuck you, height over face copers, read about my tinder chadfish posts and you will see what I mean.
I agree that face > height but getting heightmogged publically is still worse than getting facemogged

I look down while walking it protects me a bit from the mog
Normies shame us for walking like "virgins" and make memes about it but it's necessary to protect your already low self esteem. It's a self preservation of an already non-existent ego.

@To koniec @ItsovERfucks @Friezacel @XtremeMax @RealSchizo

Normies shame us for walking like "virgins" and make memes about it but it's necessary to protect your already low self esteem. It's a self preservation of an already non-existent ego.

True, the virgin meme is just a unfortunate guy who doesn't want to get mogged

Facts:yes:

But I see all these thugmaxxed spics and niggers who are shorter than me still walk confidently and not gaf about getting heightmogged, how do they do it

I get heightmogged by foids, I personally just want to cry every time I'm outside. Life is not worth living when you're a manlet.
:feelscry:

Don't get me wrong I still don't give a fuck and I don't move out of people's way or dip my head down, but on the inside I still feel like shit when there's a lot of people who are taller than me