Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to handle rejection (curry religion)

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
This is from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad (Sanskrit: बृहदारण्यक उपनिषद्, Bṛhadāraṇyakopaniṣat), one of the Principal Upanishads and one of the oldest Upanishadic scriptures of Hinduism. This ancient piece of advice is given for when a man has set his eye on a certain girl. And if the femoid rejects the guy, he should slap her.

6. If man sees his reflection in water, he should recite the following Mantra : ' (May the gods grant) me lustre, manhood, reputation, wealth and merits.' She (his wife) is indeed the goddess of beauty among women. Therefore he should approach this handsome woman and speak to her.

7· If she is not willing, he should buy her over; and if she is still unyielding, he should strike her with a stick or with the hand and proceed, uttering the following Mantra, 'I take away your reputation,' etc. She is then actually discredited.

8. If she is willing, he should proceed, uttering the following Mantra : ' I transmit reputation into you,' and they both become reputed.

On the other hand, curry religion is hopelessly cucked. Shiva loves getting stepped on by Kali.
819783b64536b0db6d8cb64ed4e22398.jpg

Krishna (the supreme godhead) cucks his wife (or wives) with Radha.

c4f313eb08671de20067e89b19ef3dbb.jpg

This story is told of how Krishna stole some girls clothes. Typical story of a day in the life of a chad.

The story of Krishna stealing cloths of the bathing cowherd girls. Perhaps no other epics has dealt with such mischievous themes like the ones played by Lord Krishna.
One of the famous episode is of Krishna stealing cloths of the Gopis (cowhearld girls), while they were bathing in the river Yamuna
It’s a tradition for the Gopis to bath a secluded part of the river in groups, where men are prohibited.
They go into water nude, leaving the cloths on the river bank. The adolescent Krishna stealthily steals their cloths, climbs up a Kadambha tree nearby and hang the pieces of cloths in the branches.
Once they come to know of this the Gopis rushes back to the river to hide nakedness. Neck deep in water they implored Krishna to return their clothes. Krishna insists that they come to him one by one to get back the cloths!
Shivering in the cold water, they see no choice other than to obey him. Now they come out , covering their body with hand in shame. Krishna insists they raise their hands in obeisance to him before he would give the clothes back. Only then he would give the cloths back.

2b2a4478e7f1783dea6b8db84df234c9.jpg

Kek. The religion that encourages rape.

we are in the kali yuga

Wow. Not what I expected. I expected some Buddhist it's all in your head mumbo jumbo. But this is lit.

how to handle rejection: rope