Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to gymmaxx for autistic stemcels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/159f0bd/5_simple_steps_to_build_muscle_for_asian_software/

• Caloric surplus: Just as your PC needs more power for complex tasks, your body needs extra calories for muscle growth. First, calculate your maintenance calories using an online calculator. Then aim for a 10-20% surplus.
  • Remember, your muscles are built in the kitchen as much as they are in the gym, just like a great software product is as much about the backend as it is about the frontend!
  • Recovery : Just as your computer needs time to install updates, you need adequate recovery too. Get enough sleep - at least 7-8 hours, as your muscles repair and grow while you're resting. Hydrate well, and consider taking rest days to avoid overtraining.

Gotta love how he explains this so neurodivergent spergs can understand :lul:

Unfortunately there's no muscles for your face and autism :blackpill:

This is Peak Autism, we've officially reached Peak Autism.

fucking soyddit is a disease, this is how npc's in real life think like.

I'm still amazed by how hard ricecels cope

Unfortunately there's no muscles for your face and autism :blackpill:
There's no looks for getting punched in the face, though. Muscles and MMA will overthrow lookism.

Over for these coping gooks

asian masculinity kek

lebron james basketball GIF by NBA

This is what happens when you don’t force your kids into sports. Kids need to learn to be active and exercise when it’s still fun.

lebron james basketball GIF by NBA

This is what happens when you don’t force your kids into sports. Kids need to learn to be active and exercise when it’s still fun.
It won't be fun if they're naturally unathletic.

As an actual software developer and an autist, I find this retarded and cringe.

I bet the fucker never actually had a real job in the industry.

He has an another post where he and his friend made a fitness website, and the fucking thing literally doesn't work.
On top of that, it is an generic overengineered piece of garbage that takes you through gajilion windows and uses 15 shitty frameworks. Typical student work that gets thrown away.

It won't be fun if they're naturally unathletic.
Depends on the sport. Sports are always fun at the elementary level because it’s barely even competitive at that age. Wiffleball and shit. Also, anyone can be good at sports at some level if they’re in good shape. Even if you have shit genes, if you run a shit ton, you can still make the cross country team until like highschool JV. Damn near anyone can run a 6min mile if they’re not disabled and give it their all for a long time.

The important thing is you make your kids do shit with their bodies at a young age. Tiger Mom Asian parents obsess over their kid’s brains, but brains alone gets you almost no where in life unless you’re a true super genius. Tiger Mom kids typically, at best, will make to physics undergrad-tier intelligence. That is to say your kids will be 1 amongst thousands of every pretty smart but not genius kids at any college in any given year. You can’t beat your kids into the next Stephen Hawking.

Snowboarding Espn GIF by X Games

As an actual software developer and an autist, I find this retarded and cringe.

I bet the fucker never actually had a real job in the industry.

He has an another post where he and his friend made a fitness website, and the fucking thing literally doesn't work.
On top of that, it is an generic overengineered piece of garbage that takes you through gajilion windows and uses 15 shitty frameworks. Typical student work that gets thrown away.
robot GIF

Because making shit that works doesn’t teach you anything usually. I remember we had a robotics project during my engineering undergrad. We had to make a robot that would shoot a target at a specified distance.

The big question was how do make the robot hit the target. Easy, the target is at a specified distance, so you just fucking point the machine at it and adjust the strength until it hits. But obviously, they wanted the robot to be able to do that itself, which adds work.

In reality though, if you needed a machine that only ever needed to one thing that doesn’t change, it doesn’t need to think at all. Just make it do that thing and nothing else.