Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to gymcel without going Gym?

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
im very antisocial
can someone give me tips on gymcelling at home?

Push ups (different types)
Sit ups
Pull ups
Other body weight exercises if you have the space

You can set up a gym in your basement I guess

Order some dumbbells and a bar with weights. I did the same thing. But, eventually you will need to go to a commercial gym, especially when you want to lift heavier weights than what you have.

I read: How to gymcel without goyim?

Alphadestiny has a few videos on how to set up a better homegym. I know some guys here hate him but some of his advice are good. You need plates, a barbell, and a bench. Also a squat rack too if you are really serious.

Some hand weights and resistance bands are good if you're just starting working out. If you're looking to buy a machine I'd get an eliptical, its like running but less damage on knees.

Go on the street and lift random females .
This will cure your social phobia .

You can go to the gym late at night. It's what I do. Especially on weekends there's no normalfags around

Just buy some gym equipment and put it somewhere in your house where there's space enough to use it.

Join the nightwalk club boyo.

Or just buy a jump rope and a few dumbels. If you're not trying to body build you just have to keep your muscles active.

Preferably daily.

Equipment
•Pull up bar.

•Ezbar are shorter than barbells. Buy some plates, slowly buy more as you get stronger.
(And or)
•Adjustable Dumbbells like bowflex
(And or)
•One or set of dumbbells or kettlebells.

I use a pull up bar, set of 15lb dumbbells, and 50 lb kettlebell. I don't have a room to store my weights, so I just sell or give away the kettlebells that u outgrown. I do a lot of calisthenics and running.
Your legs will not be as strong as if you
had a squat rack, but it can still be fit.. You don't need to squat like a power lifter to KO soyboys

Last edited:
500 mg test
500 mg tren
few pills of mk677

no gym needed

The gym is not a social place, you don't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to and no one is likely to bother you unless you're about to hurt yourself or someone else.

buy everything and make gym at your home