Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get US passport ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Is this possible to get US passport for a normal citizen ? ı mean ı have to pay so much money or how it's work ? it can be tourist visa too,ı really don't know how it's works there. ı heard green card and shit.is this possible to get and how it's works ?

where are you from?

You have to be a US citizen to get a US passport.

You have to be a US citizen to get a US passport.
:feelsautistic::feelscry:
We calling it passport here,ı didn't know this has other meaning actually

:feelsautistic::feelscry:
We calling it passport here,ı didn't know this has other meaning actually
If you're referring to a visa you can get a job here and have the company help you get you a working visa. Get accepted to a school here and get a student visa. You can also apply for a green card. I know the US holds a lottery each year and gives them away to random applicants.

If you're referring to a visa you can get a job here and have the company help you get you a working visa. Get accepted to a school here and get a student visa. You can also apply for a green card. I know the US holds a lottery each year and gives them away to random applicants.

But still needing money,right ?

But still needing money,right ?
Yes, I believe you have to have a certain amount of money in your bank account to show that you can support yourself while you're here.

Yes, I believe you have to have a certain amount of money in your bank account to show that you can support yourself while you're here.

Lol that's true.so ı need to be wageslave after all.but ı'll give it a try.thanks homie

I would rather have a Japanese passport.

It's the world's most powerful passport.

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2018/05/24/japan-most-powerful-passport/

Japan is the best place for japanese only boyo, they are racist as fuck. May be you will get a loyal waifu, but there are many other things in life, you will always be a 3rd class "gaijin" citizen there. People will treat you like shit. Also work-life balance is shit tier in japan, they will turn you into a corporate slave.

Hard af to emigrate to the US and get citizenship - best route is being sponsored by a top university or legitimate Fortune 500 company.

There's a lottery but... It's a lottery.

Lol that's true.so ı need to be wageslave after all.but ı'll give it a try.thanks homie
If you have a college degree then see if you can get a job here in that field and have that company sponsor your working visa. If not, then go to school, get a degree, get a job, and save some money. This is your best shot to be able to get here. Under this presidency immigration is tight. Hope you can make it work, best of luck.

Why are you so obsessed with coming to the US? Place isnt that great, there are better places. You remind me of the these curries who think moving to the west will solve everything and prime white pussy will just fall into their lap. Lol no, doesnt happen.

I'd rather go to SEA than the west since I actually have a shot over there instead of none like here in states.

If you have a college degree then see if you can get a job here in that field and have that company sponsor your working visa. If not, then go to school, get a degree, get a job, and save some money. This is your best shot to be able to get here. Under this presidency immigration is tight. Hope you can make it work, best of luck.

Thanks bro.ı also heard its easy to get canada visa
Why are you so obsessed with coming to the US? Place isnt that great, there are better places. You remind me of the these curries who think moving to the west will solve everything and prime white pussy will just fall into their lap. Lol no, doesnt happen.

I'd rather go to SEA than the west since I actually have a shot over there instead of none like here in states.

The reason ı want to go US is not foids.ı know ı'll be more mogged there and seen as a subhuman.ı just want to start a new life tbh.ı want to being forgetten

Japan is the best place for japanese only boyo, they are racist as fuck. May be you will get a loyal waifu, but there are many other things in life, you will always be a 3rd class "gaijin" citizen there. People will treat you like shit. Also work-life balance is shit tier in japan, they will turn you into a corporate slave.

Once I make sure she loves me I want to bring back to the Cuck S. A. so I won't have to spend the rest of my life as a stranger in a strange land.

Yes its easier. You can also go to a university or college in Canada and its not to hard to get a job right out of school so you can stay permanently.

Yes its easier. You can also go to a university or college in Canada and its not to hard to get a job right out of school so you can stay permanently.

Sounds great.ı'm also car mechanic and ı have certifiate ı think it can help me

Get a tourist visa to USA, work illegally and save money, pay 20-30k for a marriage. You will have a passport after 3-4 years.

Sounds great.ı'm also car mechanic and ı have certifiate ı think it can help me
Yes it should, you can get a visa for skilled workers. Process takes a very long time, so dont procrastinate.

Get a tourist visa to USA, work illegally and save money, pay 20-30k for a marriage. You will have a passport after 3-4 years.

lifestyle ı want
Yes it should, you can get a visa for skilled workers. Process takes a very long time, so dont procrastinate.

thanks bro,you gave me hope

The reason ı want to go US is not foids.ı know ı'll be more mogged there and seen as a subhuman.ı just want to start a new life tbh.ı want to being forgetten

How old are you?

lifestyle ı want

thanks bro,you gave me hope
What do you mean?

Sorry to kill the hope, there are no visas to mechanics. Only to engineers, IT, Phd and such.

What do you mean?

Sorry to kill the hope, there are no visas to mechanics. Only to engineers, IT, Phd and such.

thanks so ı can rope in peace now

nah, they're strict as fuck in giving those out. just being married isn't enough.

it's nearly impossible in getting US citizenship.

Also THIS^^^

Japan is the best place for japanese only boyo, they are racist as fuck.

JFL @ this cope. Assuming you live in the muricaland, move to south, you will see what is racism. Being treated like shit by Japanese ubermensch is way better than treated like shit by some illiterate white trailer trash who lives on big mac and coke. You will also learn what does it mean by "tradition", "culture" and "history" from Japanese people, again assuming you have heard of these words before.

May be you will get a loyal waifu, but there are many other things in life, you will always be a 3rd class "gaijin" citizen there.

A loyal wife is all what a true man needs, everything else is irrelevant after that point.

People will treat you like shit.

You can get treated like shit if you live anywhere outside of your own country. Also all Japanese people are not racist (I have never seen one), I have been there. They are 2000 times better than any other races on earth. They are polite, hard working, respectable, traditionalists. Japanese are the model human being on earth in 2018. Also women are not degenerate like those filthy whores in the west.

Also work-life balance is shit tier in japan, they will turn you into a corporate slave.

LMFAO, corporate wage slaving is the same shit in anywhere in the world, japan is not different. The only solution is to run your own business.

Also @Zesto go to japan man, I am with you. I am planning to move too.

I used to live there for 2 years and it changed my world view. I genuinely wish I were a 100% full blood Nihon-jin.

JFL @ this cope. Assuming you live in the muricaland, move to south, you will see what is racism. Being treated like shit by Japanese ubermensch is way better than treated like shit by some illiterate white trailer trash who lives on big mac and coke. You will also learn what does it mean by "tradition", "culture" and "history" from Japanese people, again assuming you have heard of these words before.

A loyal wife is all what a true man needs, everything else is irrelevant after that point.

You can get treated like shit if you live anywhere outside of your own country. Also all Japanese people are not racist (I have never seen one), I have been there. They are 2000 times better than any other races on earth. They are polite, hard working, respectable, traditionalists. Japanese are the model human being on earth in 2018. Also women are not degenerate like those filthy whores in the west.

LMFAO, corporate wage slaving is the same shit in anywhere in the world, japan is not different. The only solution is to run your own business.

Also @Zesto go to japan man, I am with you. I am planning to move too.

I used to live there for 2 years and it changed my world view. I genuinely wish I were a 100% full blood Nihon-jin.

I will fraud as half Nipponjin.

It honors me you used one of your few posts for me based Novembercel.

I will fraud as half Nipponjin.

It honors me you used one of your few posts for me based Novembercel.

That's an honor for me too, zesuto-san. God speed.

Act like a refugee and go to sweden.

Hello OP,

It won't really help but in the Balkans they make funny songs out of people badly wanting a green card ;-)

I've thought about getting the US passport, but then again Muricans and Brits hate us so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

marry another US male incel and then have a mutual divorce and live together but no homo