Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to get started in IT?

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Any brocel have advice on how to get a career in information technology? or any experience in the field? It seems like a good career choice both for salary, level of difficulty and incel-friendliness. Most of the advice on youtube/quora/reddit/other shitty sites I'd assume is not very trustworthy.

There's a site called blackhatworld that has a lot of information to help you make money at home.

as far as i know you need a decent level of education to study or start an apprenticeship

Post screenshots of incel jokes on reddit

Idk about incel friendliness. I have seen stories of females falsely metooing ITcels

No IT for your face

Drink soy and respect women.
Oh you meant the other IT...

Inject soy and your good to go.

Any brocel have advice on how to get a career in information technology? or any experience in the field? It seems like a good career choice both for salary, level of difficulty and incel-friendliness. Most of the advice on youtube/quora/reddit/other shitty sites I'd assume is not very trustworthy.
Plenty of networking and programming resources available online. If you are looking to go into it, please look up tutorial videos on youtube on how to get started. What is your current age and level of education?

Unsure if it was meant to be funny but lol’d at this thread tbh

Plenty of networking and programming resources available online. If you are looking to go into it, please look up tutorial videos on youtube on how to get started. What is your current age and level of education?
I'm 21 and my highest level of education is high school. I can go to uni if required as I've been saving up some money

I'm 21 and my highest level of education is high school. I can go to uni if required as I've been saving up some money
If you are serious about it, university would help you out, guide you on what to learn and be useful once you apply for jobs if you have earned a diploma/degree.

Jeremys IT LAB on youtube has a full course on CCNA for networking.

Derek Banas & TheNewBoston Also have great programming tutorials on C++, C#, and Java. You are gonna wanna start with one of these core OOP languages.