Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to get sex as an ugly 21yo man

Answer: Don’t even try. It’s over.

It's not reddit if it has no soys.

It makes me lol that they don't get how insulting it is to assume the guy doesn't even wash jfl

get a hooker

ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING NPC ADVICES

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

@PersonalityChad

I wonder if they had any empirical & statistical evidence to back up the main points in that advice comment. Perhaps they could've provided research data which would've shown that their advice points (e.g., "personality", "self-perception", "hairstyles", "fashion sense") have a direct correlational impact on the probability of sexual success. Statements without solid evidence to back it up (i.e., evidence based on sample population studies, no confirmation bias examples), is pure speculation or pseudoscience at best

If you're shy and a bit awkward then you'll have to rely on meeting very sexually aggressive women who don't mind taking the lead and are determined to bed you despite your awkwardness
I don't like this part. Submission to authority in the power dynamic of sexual relationship is the perfect recipe for cuckoldry, manipulation and subjection to dishonest treatment. IMO it takes more mental fortitude to be celibate and non-cucked than it takes to be non-celibate and cucked

Power always manifest itself through the dynamic of relationship between things. Either you're the master or the slave. The subordinator or the subordinate; the influencer or the influenced; the one who's depended on or the one who's dependant --- It just comes down to which one you prefer, or whether you mind either of the two. Personally I'd rather be the former than the latter

Last edited:
Haha, all the pressure is on the male to improve & be good enough for a woman who just turns up. Even then you've gotta deal with body & facial language bullshit that if you're not NT will come off as weird due to not following some unwritten universal rules you never learnt; how dare you do your own thing & not conform to the hivemind collective.

most dating/sex subreddits are filled with Blue Pilled lonely men, I actually want to pretend to be a Foid to just Ghost them.

Last edited:
most dating/sex subreddits are filled with Blue Pilled lonely men, I actually want to pretend to be a Foid to just Ghost them.

They deserve it. Men have to be hurt in order to open their third eye

r/sex is such a cope sub tbh
do these people expect reddit to give them a magic solution to get laid
chad never had to even wonder how to get laid, he just lived and girls came to him

His biggest worry if he’ll have sex more than 3x in a day

poor chad

And he’ll be posting about it to on TikTok while he dances to “all the pretty girls walk like this” with captions on the video of how “lonely” he is while girls worship him in the comments

More blackpilled than I expected. The reply actually acknowledges it will be far harder for him because of his looks. :what:

Someone pm him and tell him to join us

Bluepillers always have it the other way around - you need looks for muh confidence.

Last edited:
Otherwise, foids have telepathic powers and know for sure when someone has taken a shower.

Whenever a man expresses discontent with something every ledditor is waiting like hungry piranhas to give him shit and justify their just world fallacy.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/129us7a/comment/jepbdoi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/129us7a/comment/jepdses/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"iF tHAts wHat yu teLL ursSElf" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He refuses to give basic empathy to a shitty situation.

because we give it away with every bumbling boorish word, expression and gesture no matter how subtle we fool ourselves into thinking we are.
classic redditor casual misandry. I'm logging out bros...:feelsree: :fuk:

It makes me lol that they don't get how insulting it is to assume the guy doesn't even wash jfl
Or when they assume we only want stacies. Like how stupid do they think we are, we know our place. fucking normies

Haha, all the pressure is on the male to improve & be good enough for a woman who just turns up. Even then you've gotta deal with body & facial language bullshit that if you're not NT will come off as weird due to not following some unwritten universal rules you never learnt; how dare you do your own thing & not conform to the hivemind collective.
A sheep can never be a Lion , and your Shit cant be a Chocolate Cake .

While a woman dosnt has to do any of this shit , she can walk lowly or be Fat and still gets Sex .