Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get rid of autism?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
idk i tried bashing my head against a wall but it didn't do shit

Bullet to the head

Move your brain around a little but till you get the right spot

brain transplant

20240220 205329

Autism is big pharma pysop

Be born non-White or non-Asiatic

Lead in the head

low inhib maxx, youll still be autistic but wont give a fuck

low inhib maxx, youll still be autistic but wont give a fuck
I'm practicing this currently, most I've ever achieved through it is buying & using drugs
Do you have any stats on the autism rates of people mixed with White or Asiatic?
No I dont

What I do know, however, is that neanderthal DNA is closely linked with that of Autism- Whites/Europeans & Asiatics(East Asians) have the highest prevalence of neanderthal DNA

I'm practicing this currently, most I've ever achieved through it is buying & using drugs

No I dont

What I do know, however, is that neanderthal DNA is closely linked with that of Autism- Whites/Europeans & Asiatics(East Asians) have the highest prevalence of neanderthal DNA
I see

Just be confident

There's no way.

Alcohol helped my OCD till I became alcoholic. I dunno about with autism though.

Normies refuse to cure autism as autism speaks tried to develop a cure and normies ended up chimping out over it. "We DoN't NeED a cURe" so we shouldn't cure amputees? It's like normies want us to be cursed.

i used to be more autistic before, not as much now though

By having sex. Pussy is the cure to autism

Can use herbal medicine. Put that shit all over your head and cover with a cloth for 8 hrs a day.

Just don't be sub 8 and your autism will disappear

Normies refuse to cure autism as autism speaks tried to develop a cure and normies ended up chimping out over it. "We DoN't NeED a cURe" so we shouldn't cure amputees? It's like normies want us to be cursed.