Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get rich with crypto

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
It's all about closely watching Reddit and always doing the exact opposite of what normies do.

- When a "suicide hotline" thread gets posted on cuckit, or when there is an atmosphere of dread and despair ("crypto is dead", "cut your losses before it's too late"), BUY.

- When self-congratulatory threads like "my good sir, what do you plan on doing with your newly acquired wealth" or "I am almost afraid of becoming this rich"* begin to appear, SELL

Rinse and repeat. It fucking works.

Basically, ride the euphoria and depression of normies. Buy when they're not buying, sell when they're not selling. It works because normies always think with their emotions and never with their reason.

* I especially remember an incredibly pathetic thread of the sort that appeared in /r/TRON just before the great crash of January. It was full of gloating about how they were going to become the new elite. Only days later TRON crashed 80% lmao.

Last edited:
High IQ

This can be applied to most markets, tbh

This can be applied to most markets, tbh
It used to but not anymore, because central banks have prevented stock and real estate markets from dropping ever since 2009. Only in crypto does the boom-bust cycle still apply.

It used to but not anymore, because central banks have prevented stock and real estate markets from dropping ever since 2009. Only in crypto does the boom-bust cycle still apply.

Dragon be gone!

6NqpPWq.jpg

Which site u use to trade crypto? I used some sites but the commission rate was expensive.

It's all about closely watching Reddit and always doing the exact opposite of what normies do.

- When a "suicide hotline" thread gets posted on cuckit, or when there is an atmosphere of dread and despair ("crypto is dead", "cut your losses before it's too late"), BUY.

- When self-congratulatory threads like "my good sir, what do you plan on doing with your newly acquired wealth" or "I am almost afraid of becoming this rich"* begin to appear, SELL

Rinse and repeat. It fucking works.

Basically, ride the euphoria and depression of normies. Buy when they're not buying, sell when they're not selling. It works because normies always think with their emotions and never with their reason.

* I especially remember an incredibly pathetic thread of the sort that appeared in /r/TRON just before the great crash of January. It was full of gloating about how they were going to become the new elite. Only days later TRON crashed 80% lmao.

So what are they saying right now? I like this thread since i see wealthmaxxing as a way to ascend inceldom.

So what are they saying right now? I like this thread since i see wealthmaxxing as a way to ascend inceldom.
Right now the atmosphere is one of quiet resignation to losses, but complete dread has not yet appeared.

Personally I would wait for another -20% crash before buying

Right now the atmosphere is one of quiet resignation to losses, but complete dread has not yet appeared.

Personally I would wait for another -20% crash before buying

And which ones, bitcoin cash i remember you saying, would standard bitcoin be good?

And which ones, bitcoin cash i remember you saying, would standard bitcoin be good?
Basically any crypto in the top 10 works, they are all heavily correlated

The higher the market cap the lower the risk

I wish i can understand all of this so i can become rich

Basically any crypto in the top 10 works, they are all heavily correlated

The higher the market cap the lower the risk

What makes you think it will even go back up and not crash to 0 like some stocks do?

Always do the opposite of what the Jews say. Very nice.

What makes you think it will even go back up and not crash to 0 like some stocks do?
Crypto has intrinsic value, if only in Venezuela, and no overhead costs. It will never crash to 0.

Crypto has intrinsic value, if only in Venezuela, and no overhead costs. It will never crash to 0.

What's the intrinsic value, i one time heard something about crypto mining powering internet usage or something.

What's the intrinsic value, i one time heard something about crypto mining powering internet usage or something.
Intrinsic value: monetary units that cannot be seized by a State apparatus and can be instantly transferred anywhere at low cost.

With some cryptos there is added intrinsic value, like ability to run a computer program that cannot be stopped (Ethereum, EOS...)

Intrinsic value: monetary units that cannot be seized by a State apparatus and can be instantly transferred anywhere at low cost.

With some cryptos there is added intrinsic value, like ability to run a computer program that cannot be stopped (Ethereum, EOS...)

In that case I'll guess I'll buy more eth and bitcoin in like a month.

Lure everyone else into the business, you'll be the middleman selling mining machines, getting rich like it's 1850.

What do you think of the current state of btc?

What do you think of the current state of btc?
- Will never be overcome by bitcoin cash (aka "rogervercoin") due to network effect, as sad as it is
- Lowest risk but will give you the lowest returns, ethereum or monero are better bets for high returns with low-medium risk

- Will never be overcome by bitcoin cash (aka "rogervercoin") due to network effect, as sad as it is
- Lowest risk but will give you the lowest returns, ethereum or monero are better bets for high returns with low-medium risk
I'm just waiting for btc to rise again so I can sell ffs

the biggest financial bubble in all of history (crypto) is crashing, i wouldn't buy any crypto
it's possible to short bitcoin is you live outside the US, or if you live in the US and already have a ton of money

the biggest financial bubble in all of history (bitcoin) is crashing, i wouldn't buy any crypto
it's possible to short bitcoin is you live outside the US, or if you live in the US and already have a ton of money
The crash has already happened FYI... only kamikazes short something that has already dropped 75%

The crash has already happened FYI... only kamikazes short something that has already dropped 75%

Bitcoin's actual value is about $20, the tulip crash was way more than 75%
Although I'd buy back in around 1-3k

Bitcoin's actual value is about $20, the tulip crash was way more than 75%
Although I'd buy back in around 1-3k
Meaningless value that you took out of your ass. You're probably just sour that you missed on the easy money in 2010-2017.

At this stage, Bitcoin will never go below $1000 again.

What's most detrimental to making money in crypto is letting jealousy, regret and envy get the better of you, tbh

Meaningless value that you took out of your ass. You're probably just sour that you missed on the easy money in 2010-2017.

At this stage, Bitcoin will never go below $1000 again.

What's most detrimental to making money in crypto is letting jealousy, regret and envy get the better of you, tbh

I made almost 26k last year on crypto and pulled out before most of you, that value is an amount based on the amount of commerce (including dark commerce) and non-speculative usage from blockchain analysis

I made almost 26k last year on crypto and pulled out before most of you, that value is an amount based on the amount of commerce (including dark commerce) and non-speculative usage from blockchain analysis
It's still retarded because you can't take the speculation out of crypto, there will always be speculation

Right now crypto derives its value from:

- 90% speculation
- 7% illegality (tax evasion, hiding away assets, drug purchase, etc)
- 3% legit use (actual purchases, dapps, etc)

Each year, the share of speculation is going to drop and the percents are going to go into actual uses, but speculation will never go to 0.