Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to get revenge on noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I'm a ricecel and I'm fucking sick of noodlewhores. Us ricecels should band together and try to make them suffer as much as we do. Any ideas?

document there degnerate activity and show it to there parents. parents will pull them out of college and beat them into submission.

I'm a ricecel and I'm fucking sick of noodlewhores. Us ricecels should band together and try to make them suffer as much as we do. Any ideas?

I sometimes spit on women or throw liquids at them from high places, and I suggest you do that too. It is very satisfying

I sometimes spit on women or throw liquids at them from high places, and I suggest you do that too. It is very satisfying
Based and low inhib

iu

Go CHOw mein on them

Snitch on them to the CCP

Discredit every whigger who messes with noodlewhores, and point out noodlewhores' inferiority the same way they nag riceguys. And ruin their lives by exposing whore behaviour to their parents.

How do you not get arrested lmao :feelskek::feelskek:

Always wondered if East Asian guys would do good with highly Asiatic/indigenous Latin Americans. Hispanics have a stereotype of Asians as rich "chinos" who run many small businesses in Central and South America. Plus it should be doable to body mog Indios.

Go Nakamura

document there degnerate activity and show it to there parents. parents will pull them out of college and beat them into submission.
based and 200 IQ

Take away their rights

Noodlewhores even reject sub 5 whites in the west. The best you can ever do is jestermaxx or betabuxx a SEAwhore. Might as well work on moneymaxxing and turn those noodles into whores for cash.

just be white bro

honor kill, I'm one of the biggest advocates of honor killing, seriously ricecels, how long more are these gook bitches gonna humiliate us? It's extreme but they deserve it at this point