Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to get online friends?

No online friends for your face.

Dunno man never had any. Discords probably the best place to look

Be attractive or female basically.

Join a clan in a video game then find out who are funny people.

If you only communicate through text eventually they'll probably ghost you. You need a good voice to truly make any online friends. If you don't has a good voyce it's over for you.

Online friends either last 2 days 2 weeks or 2 years so gl finding one bro

Find a niche game with a giga autist community and try talking to them is a guess.

I met most of my friends through my girlfriend, which was a bit of a surprise. When we first started dating, she had this tight-knit group of friends that she was really close to. I’d hear about them all the time, and she would invite me along to hang out.

At first, I was just trying to fit in and get to know everyone. But over time, I started to really click with her friends. We bonded over shared interests and inside jokes, and it wasn’t long before I felt like part of the group. It’s funny how meeting her friends became such a big part of my life.

Now, it feels like I’ve known them forever. We all hang out regularly, and it’s great having that sense of connection and camaraderie. Meeting her friends through her was definitely a lucky break for me.

If you only communicate through text eventually they'll probably ghost you. You need a good voice to truly make any online friends. If you don't has a good voyce it's over for you.
Yeah and all the foids are in VC and base your looks on your voice

If you have to ask this question on an incel forum then it never began. Just let it go