Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get Neetbux?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
I have 2 GCSE's and no other qualifications. Stopped going to school in year 11 (16), I am absolutely shit at everything and now I am 20, 4 years or so of being NEET. I have absolutely no way of doing anything, cannot drive, completely useless and skill-less in almost everything I do. Suck at all academic subjects and probably got ADHD due to neonatal meningitis. I have deviated septum and a severe underbite. Does anyone know how to get NEETbux as someone as unlucky and tortured as me in the UK? I just cannot be asked anymore and want to buy EFT hacks to ruin normies fun.

No Neetbux for you.

idk im too high inhib to ask for neetbux

I have 2 GCSE's and no other qualifications. Stopped going to school in year 11 (16), I am absolutely shit at everything and now I am 20, 4 years or so of being NEET. I have absolutely no way of doing anything, cannot drive, completely useless and skill-less in almost everything I do. Suck at all academic subjects and probably got ADHD due to neonatal meningitis. I have deviated septum and a severe underbite. Does anyone know how to get NEETbux as someone as unlucky and tortured as me in the UK? I just cannot be asked anymore and want to buy EFT hacks to ruin normies fun.
Ok GrAYcel

more graycel torture and bullying, this is why this site is shit :)