Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get laid as a rich guy on tinder???

B

Brad

Greycel
I'm going to use these pics again. How do you think I should talk to foids. I don't want to beta bux them. I want him to be equal to chad. I want him to get sex as soon as possible.

rd1-Copy.jpg

rd2C.jpg

rd3C.jpg

rd4C.jpg

rd5C.jpg

How'd you get those pics? :o

Ethnic and manlet makes it tough. He's got a good face, though, and he's projecting wealth (though that doesn't mean much nowadays). He could certainly attract some mid-tier foids. They are going to be expecting a betabuxxer / token ethnic friend, though.

He face mogs me hard, would get matches easily.

I'm going to use these pics again. How do you think I should talk to foids. I don't want to beta bux them. I want him to be equal to chad. I want him to get sex as soon as possible.

rd1-Copy.jpg

rd2C.jpg

rd3C.jpg

rd4C.jpg

rd5C.jpg
looksmax.org

He can't be equal to chad. Just give some signals in bio that wealthy life is boring alone so you want to share it with her in long term relationship. Show her you are ready to betabux. Of course you will not do this before fucking her so you will just chat about sex and she will fuck with the hope of your resources. That's all about this profile.

He looks good for an ethnic in glasses, eye area ruins everything for him

Go to a bordel. Tinder is all about looks.