Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get "free" games on steam

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
This is a quick guide for those who are too scared of normal pirating. this is meant for singel-player games and those who dont want too torrent. might work on multiplayer games that dont get updated but have not tested it.

The Requirements:

-steam account with some money

-the game does not have drm

-you dont want dlc or the game has a version with all the dlc included in the game

-no need for other clients ( not testet enough too say with certainty that EA games or similar would work )

-if you want steam workshop mods download them and locate them first

-no updates this is meant for singel-player games

The method:

thanks too steams liberal refund policy and its automation getting refund on games with less than 2 hours is quite easy. what you need is too download the game, browse the game files, copy said files and move them somewhere else. uninstall the game in steam, you will still have the copy. now run the exe located in the copied files, the game should start. the game should not open steam now so if it does something went wrong and you could try again or give up.

just ask for a refund after the game is confirmed to launch without steam, wait too the money is refunded and repeat. just launch the exe too play the game

done this a few times when the place i used too get game did not have what i want, not gotten any issues so far.

... or jsut pirate like a normal person.

i wrote that this where for the retards that is too scared or dont know. but i agree with you

for the retards that is too scared
There is reasons to suspect pirated software or games to have malware. People who crack it may have malicious intentions. Imagine getting something like Logofail or ransomware, or becoming part of botnet.

There is reasons to suspect pirated software or games to have malware. People who crack it may have malicious intentions. Imagine getting something like Logofail or ranaomware, or becoming part of botnet.
true. one should always get in a torrent group, but those requires you the seed aswell, that can be pricey. there is also places too get games safely aswell they are just hard to find.

anyway this method works on many games, and if it dont you can just get a refund

just download raceroom :whitepill: :feelscomfy:

Pirating some games is like pain in the ass tho

I searched fitgirl's repacks for one ea game, downloaded it. turns out its a fucking emulator and the game is literally emulated from nintendo switch. the audio is garbage and the game is choppy regardless of hardware lol

... if you are a retard.
0ea83101 5324 4947 bdd7 a05fc72956d0 text