Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to get featured on inceltears. 99% success rate

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
go on the inceldom board and make a thread about how you don't like interracial relationships

simple, it fits their image of us like a glass shoe on a cartoon whore
the normies view us as scrawny, sneering white supremacists when half of us are ethnics JFL. It's a safe method than a pedo and rape post.

the leddit post will be on fire, people will be going off in the replies. there will be the inevitable landwhale in the replies talking about her black bf, who cries himself to sleep after eating out her sewer stench vagina. poor guy

Or just make an obvious bait post, they'll eat it for sure

I made a comment saying "a girl's prime is between 2 and 8 years old" and they fucking featured it within 30 minutes jfl

They are truly running out of content are they

Posting about IT is low IQ I'm pretty fed up with posters that are legit angry at ITcucks.
Let them have their cucky little community. Animals will always poke fun at other celibate animals. Why do you care when it's some random cuck on the internet?
Getting mad and taking this kind of shit personally is something that low IQ people do, tbh.

Posting about IT is low IQ I'm pretty fed up with posters that are legit angry at ITcucks.
Let them have their cucky little community. Animals will always poke fun at other celibate animals. Why do you care when it's some random cuck on the internet?
Getting mad and taking this kind of shit personally is something that low IQ people do, tbh.
I don’t take any of this seriously, I just like to laugh at them and their stupidity as per @MarriedAndLookin4Fun

I don’t take any of this seriously, I just like to laugh at them and their stupidity as per @MarriedAndLookin4Fun
Let those low IQ heathens rot. Give no attention to them

Hopefully 2019 brings the end of cucktears. I’m sick of them.

I made a comment saying "a girl's prime is between 2 and 8 years old" and they fucking featured it within 30 minutes jfl

Lol

They feature me every day :cool::what:

Wrong. They actually love nazis.
They are most triggered when we accuse them of being nazis.

You can be a nazi for them, as long as you are not an incel.

Ask them about "racial preferences" and they will say it's ok to discriminate ethnic men.
Ask them if they condemn women who sleep with nazis. Seriously ask them.

Are you retarded? Genuinely, are you retarded? IT and reddit is so left wing holy shit.

Honestly I kinda stopped giving a shit about one of my posts being featured on there. I had to skim through mounts of stupidity just to see if my post got shared. It just isn’t worth it anymore so I gave up and stopped going there.
Hopefully 2019 brings the end of cucktears. I’m sick of them.

They misunderstood my posts thinking I’m an alt-right, but I am not.

I wrote that niggers are lowIQ, but that’s just basic blackpill knowledge. The IQpill is brutal, just like the dickpill.

go on the inceldom board and make a thread about how you don't like interracial relationships

simple, it fits their image of us like a glass shoe on a cartoon whore
the normies view us as scrawny, sneering white supremacists when half of us are ethnics JFL. It's a safe method than a pedo and rape post.

the leddit post will be on fire, people will be going off in the replies. there will be the inevitable landwhale in the replies talking about her black bf, who cries himself to sleep after eating out her sewer stench vagina. poor guy

What's interesting is how they are selecting the threads to fit their picture of us while ignoring anything that doesn't quite fit. Anything about incels being really sad, depressed, saying they want true love etc. will never be shown on inceltears. They select certain content to make us look stupid.

giphy.gif

What's interesting is how they are selecting the threads to fit their picture of us while ignoring anything that doesn't quite fit. Anything about incels being really sad, depressed, saying they want true love etc. will never be shown on inceltears. They select certain content to make us look stupid.
Yes and the thing is that they select content mostly from baiters and IT themselves. We have caught them several times making up fake posts lol.

Literally post anything in /r/braincel and insert "UruguayanOmega get a haircut" and you will get featured.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back