Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get cum stains out of clothes?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Title. I actually for real don't know how

Title. I actually for real don't know how
I've been there, I used some rubbing alcohol on my jeans and it got it out, idk if it's crusted over.

I just run them in the washing machine. works ok

Ok so all of my mattress is COVERED in cum stains. And I've got a new mattress recently and I don't know how to get rid of this one because if I throw it out my parents will see the stains. I'm just keeping it in my room still because it's covered in sheets rn.

Ok so all of my mattress is COVERED in cum stains. And I've got a new mattress recently and I don't know how to get rid of this one because if I throw it out my parents will see the stains. I'm just keeping it in my room still because it's covered in sheets rn.
this thread is so relatable. My pillows are ridiculously CUM stained.

I remember I was trying to get rid of furniture at this guy that was gonna take my place was actually interested in buying my cumstained mattress for some reason. He must have been desperate.

Why the heck you stain your matresses :dafuckfeels:

I remember I was trying to get rid of furniture at this guy that was gonna take my place was actually interested in buying my cumstained mattress for some reason. He must have been desperate.
:feelspuke:

Why the heck you stain your matresses :dafuckfeels:
If you don't know, you don't want to know.

just wash it man, it's water-based

Just wash it. Also how does that even happen?

Ask your mom. :dab:

cum to toilet paper