Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to get black gf?

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
How to get a black gf? I wouldn't mind a black gf as long as she isn't obese (some chubbiness is fine) and isn't a single mom. Do they only want 6'5 rubost mixed BBC Tyrones?

Also, all the /pol/ propaganda about blacks being inferior and lower IQ is fake. A lot of blacks in the US do suffer from lead poisoning like Freddie Gray.

You have to have a big penis ... well, of course there are the short ones BF.

Mass approach at ghettos.

Proclaim that you hate white people and the black girls will swarm for you.

Slide into DMs

I think it'd be harder to get black gf tbh

none of you know how to define the chimpress but I can. I can help you if you care to pm me.

I think black women are disgusting they look and act like men, and are annoying as fuck and mostly obese

Be tall
Be extremely high testosterone, low inhibition, and voilent
Have a big dick
Have money but only through illegal/unconventional means like drug dealing/robbing/rap

Face tattoos and blonde dreads are a major bonus

Eugenics/sexual selection is magnitudes more rampant in the ghetto because the ghetto is the jungle. It’s all about survival/life and death.

I know I couldn't get a black foid anyway but I honestly find very dark skined foids gross, or atleast not attractive at all.

Are you white? Most black foids are self hating and love white guys (even the less attractive ones).

How to get a black gf? I wouldn't mind a black gf as long as she isn't obese (some chubbiness is fine) and isn't a single mom. Do they only want 6'5 rubost mixed BBC Tyrones?

Also, all the /pol/ propaganda about blacks being inferior and lower IQ is fake. A lot of blacks in the US do suffer from lead poisoning like Freddie Gray.
I think a Nobel Prize winner was saying that, not /pol/.

It's not fake. What the hell are you on about? These statistics are publicly available.

Just be white bro0o0o0o0o

In order to succeed with a black woman, you'd have to have to be above 6'4 or thugmaxed.

Some femcel nigress on discord said she dated every guy except curries. Over

Unironically JBW, or anything besides another black guy. black women hate black men.

I recommend somali foids.

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

I have no idea but wouldn’t mind a black chick myself.

Kidnap child/baby and strip them naked. Then cover her skin in sharpie (Sharpie is permenant marker and will stay on the skin, even as they grow up and stretch out their skin). Or you can just get one that was born black. You'll now have a submissive black gf that you can mold into whatever kind of gf you want. It'll be a decade of pure childhood innocence until they become a whore. She'll live with you and you can rape her tight and dirty prepubescent ass as she does her spelling work.

Another thing you can do is leave them in complete isolation. The cucked police will soon forget about the baby and assume that it's dead. You'll now have a baby no one knows exists except for you being raised to know only what you want it to know. It's complete female captivity. Make it believe that it's not even human. You can raise it to be your literal pet and think that it's a dog. When you rape her she'll start barking about Microsoft Excel's newest updates, which are designed to help the customer with spreadsheets and showcase their data professionally. Get your copy of Microsoft Excel today with a subscription to Office 365.

-Linda from Sanctioning

Kidnap child/baby and strip them naked. Then cover her skin in sharpie (Sharpie is permenant marker and will stay on the skin, even as they grow up and stretch out their skin). Or you can just get one that was born black. You'll now have a submissive black gf that you can mold into whatever kind of gf you want. It'll be a decade of pure childhood innocence until they become a whore. She'll live with you and you can rape her tight and dirty prepubescent ass as she does her spelling work.

Another thing you can do is leave them in complete isolation. The cucked police will soon forget about the baby and assume that it's dead. You'll now have a baby no one knows exists except for you being raised to know only what you want it to know. It's complete female captivity. Make it believe that it's not even human. You can raise it to be your literal pet and think that it's a dog. When you rape her she'll start barking about Microsoft Excel's newest updates, which are designed to help the customer with spreadsheets and showcase their data professionally. Get your copy of Microsoft Excel today with a subscription to Office 365.
View attachment 99236
-Linda from Sanctioning
Based Linda

Ya gotta shuck and jive my brotha

I can actually talk to black girls the most and not even get them beta cuck good bumps. the problem is neither side has any sexual feeling for the other.

I hear them black girls do have a pink, if not a purple pussy. But, I wouldn't know.

90% of the black foids in my area are overweight and rather sea worthy a couple look good if your white you might have some luck if your black just be a chad

Can you imagine the pain and suffering that son will go through? It brings a tear to my eye.
fucking whores dont care how their offspirings will end up