Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how to get banned from new zealand

I do not support what this person did btw (hi fbi)

Did God remove all the basedness from the ricemen population to put it all in you? :dafuckfeels:

if you try looking up footage about this you seem to not find anything on the web anymore. i have lots of the uncensored footage on my old computer from back when this happened. Even have a bunch of the memes that came out from it too

if you try looking up footage about this you seem to not find anything on the web anymore. i have lots of the uncensored footage on my old computer from back when this happened. Even have a bunch of the memes that came out from it too
u just need to know where to find tbh

Archive.org is a good source along with bunch of unlisted sites (like bestgore.fun)

send the memes i had great ones from 4chan on my pc but idk what happened to them :worryfeels:

Did God remove all the basedness from the ricemen population to put it all in you? :dafuckfeels:
Sadly yes. Most people don't have even 10% of my views. I'm usually the forefront when it comes to political positions. Its hard having to 'carry' the rices who just want to put me down for knowing the truth. rices are getting replaced (low birth rate) by jews but they seem obscure to that fact

Most people don't have even 10% of my views
Not even 1% tbh.
I'm usually the forefront when it comes to political positions.
Just look at your avi jfl.
Its hard having to 'carry' the rices who just want to put me down for knowing the truth. rices are getting replaced (low birth rate) by jews but they seem obscure to that fact
Too bad things are this way, it must be in their blood, our blood.

He is serving a life sentence so that he could be a meme for a couple of months, I wouldn’t say it was worth it

He is serving a life sentence so that he could be a meme for a couple of months, I wouldn’t say it was worth it
And shooting Muslims is just...poor taste. I get they're 'invaders' but lots of sharia values are based and somewhat similar to Christianity.

buffalo shooter targeted niggers instead

It's there on theync

i don't think that the shooter realized that what he did only further strengthened society's resolve to diversify.

if he was smart, realistic, and had a good imagination as far as seeing the future, he would have never done that.

something like 500-1000 years from now most people around the world will be mixed imo.

dumb ass nigga could be eating steak, fries, and having a soda right now in his apartment but wanted to be a badass shooting unarmed people. now he's rotting in his jail cell staring at the concrete ceiling, smelling his fellow prisoner's farts and diarrhea stained toilet.

Last edited:
Kek:feelshaha::feelshaha:. Won't lie, given how heavily censored it was, I'm unironically a bit surprised that there are people who have the entire video saved.